Ludia Forums

New Creature Ideas for Update 2.12

Screenshot_20211122-001343_Chrome

Otra idea mas que estaria genial hibrido unico

Mod Edit

Translated from Spanish

Another idea that would be great unique hybrid

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation in the future.

Two hybrids cant be fused

1 Like

Here’s some others: Ithyovenator (epic), and of course, Diceratops.

The new apex is going to be 2 hybrids👀

2 Likes

share7038758281478977829

1 Like

New testa hybrid: Allow me to introduce myself

1 Like

Well here’s an idea, The AR is great and all but it could use some revamping. Like you could use backdrops like one example is there could be a Riverside for like the crocodilians or tree tops for pteranodons Or a laboratory for hybrids. The second thing is they could use some new animations like a death animation in AR and laying/sitting down or even two of said species interacting they could also have a baby in the control area of AR I’ll post what it could look like

I agree with more animations but the point of AR is to see them in the real world, where you are

Yes that is true

That would be cool

For starters I know it’s bad but just did some editing on procreate but for the mate it is suppose to be two snake making a heart but when I go redo it I will just make it a normal heart but on another note do you think stuff like kapro,gorgosuchus,alanqa should eat fish instead of a goat how come a compy gets a goat but alanqa gets fish yet quetzacoatlus gets a goat. But this is just a thought

This comment didn’t age well

WHAT? What do you mean by this

There is a super super hybrid now😂

The new apex

Why did this day have to come

2 Likes