What new creature could this be

10 Likes

Anky gen2?

4 Likes

Can’t waittt!

Bumpy!!!
Ankylo gen 2 with bumpys color!

5 Likes

Hopefully its a base legendary. Don’t think we have a ankylosaur/nodosaur of that rarity. They keep adding tournament dinos, makes me feel bad since I can’t get them :frowning: :pensive:

2 Likes

I thin it might be a base of anarticapelta and something else

I don’t think it’s Bumpy, both horns look the same size to me, my guess is that it’s Ankylo Gen 2 or a brand new creature that isn’t in JWA either, for these, my predictions are Saichania and Tarchia.

6 Likes

I think is Ankylosaurus gen 2 VIP

5 Likes

If it’s anky G2 then we could have tryko!

Anky gen 2 just cause it has the same base model and Jurassic World The Game has an affinity for gen 2s

1 Like

Maybe Saichania.
I’d really like Sauropelta to be added, it would look so cool.
As for Gen 2 I think it’s time for Stegosaurus.

1 Like

Another new herb and probably a gen 2…

IncredibleSevereFiddlercrab-size_restricted

^ sarcasm

5 Likes

Ankylosaurus Gen 2?? :heart_eyes:

Does this mean… Rajasaurus Gen 2 soon?? :eyes::raised_hands:t3:

I was actually thinking more like Rajakylo and Dioraja… :eyes:

1 Like

So im guessing this is scolosaurus, Scutosaurus, Anky gen 2, Or bumpy.

It could be a hybrid or super hybrid

2 Likes

like I said in another thread, antroplata is the only non hybridize ankylosauridae in the game and we just got a tourney hybrid so I don’t think so, but maybe just maybe, we can get my ankylodocus with stegosaure super-hybrid!!!

I don’t think that it is bumpy, the armor appears reddish in the light. I think it can be scolosaurus, but the head spikes are too large for it. It too references a drummer-a human-and he only ankylosaur directly connected to a human is bumpy, and it is also added in JWA. Whatever it might be, I think it will be a VIP, as we already have a new tournament going on…

2 Likes

Or maybe anky gen 2. You can see two blue stripes near her head and since her back is brown, It may Be gen 2 Ankylosaur,

3 Likes

Gen 2, but just a guess.

4 Likes

If this really is Ankylosaurus Gen 2, then Rajasaurus Gen 2 might not be that far away… :star_struck:

Happy Fury noises incoming?

2 Likes

We dont have a rajakylosaurus so we cant have a gen 2

Unless your Saying that we fuse gen 2’s to make a non gen 2.

Confused, sad, Happy spino noises

2 Likes