New creature suggestion: Solar Limnoscelis

To celebrate Summer, I’ve decided to make a special creature that is often seen sunbathing at the beach. It’s hybrid will be revealed next week!

Solar Limnoscelis
Level: 1 - 40
HP: 593 - 3,283
ATK: 271 - 1,500
Ferocity: 1,460.2 - 8,083
Coins: 634 - 202,938/5H
Rarity: Tournament
Animation set: Crocodile

Evo 1: This special type of limnoscelis often seen living not only in swamps, but beaches as well!

Evo 2: Despite it’s crocodile-like anatomy, the limnoscelis is an amphibian, not a reptile.

Evo 3: To help with thermoregulation, the solar limnoscelis grows a small sail and a head crest when fully mature.

Evo 4: The solar limnoscelis is often notorious for digging holes in beaches for an unknown reason.

Feel free to redraw my creatures and don’t be afraid to comment on the appearance of the creatures and their facts, as well as stats. Check out the link showing the video with the solar limnoscelis and it’s stages! (The images won’t upload regardless of how long I wait lol.)

1 Like

Why is the video private?

1 Like

I did not know the video was private. I’m still new about making youtube videos lol :sweat_smile:

You know, solar limnoscelis is a great idea.
Next do mossy coloborynchus and limnorynchus Gen 2.

1 Like

@Albert_Bert thanks for the idea! But what is Coloborynchus supposed to be made out of?

1 Like

Oh thanks I thought I was looking at a hybrid lol

1 Like

I get confused, with that and it’s hybrid

1 Like

Oh btw your solar limnoscelis looks really nice!

1 Like

@LegendaryDinos Thank you!

1 Like

You’re welcome :relaxed:

Limnorynchus Gen 2 Is Made Of Solar Limnoscelis And Mossy Coloborynchus.

1 Like

Noted. But I need to tell you that I am saving the solar limnoscelis for the european jaguar. However, I DO have a limnoscelis GEN 2 ready :wink:

1 Like

cool names for it would be limnopanthera or pantherascelis. IDK, You Decide.

2 Likes