New creatures for 2.14

Troodon Gen 2
Just give me Vampire/Chupacabra Troodon and I’ll be happy
Allos Lux
Allos Lux by far my favorite Mega Hybrid I made so far.
Mammolaniocevia
Another Mega Hybrid because why not
Dilophos Lux
DILOPHOS LUX GO BRRRR

1. Allos Lux should probably be called Allos Rex (or Thoraraptor?) really, and should be a Cunning Fierce not a pure Fierce.

2. Mammolaniocevia should be a wildcard, and lose half of those Resistances completely, and Precise Rampage and DSR need to be swapped in favor of Defense Shattering Impact (or it’s group version) and either Bellow or Dig In.

12 Likes

Why are half the apexs names “lux” when they have nothing to do with light?

I get ankylos lux did this but at least its description actually says it has glowing spines

Also the “attack on sight” thing of allos lux is very cringe because that isn’t how real animals work

13 Likes

Same here, I really dislike it when people put these hyperviolent or bloodthirsty qualities onto their concepts. I get it’s their concept, and they can do whatever they’d like with it, plus these aren’t real creatures and could have differing behaviors, but this just isn’t how animals behave. Barely any animals, if none at all act like these over exaggerated depictions.

15 Likes

Finally, some people who understand how animals actually work. it’s disgusting to see almost all concepts be these serial killer-bloodthirsty-assasin dinosaurs.

11 Likes

Carnivores are potrayed as monsters so its no surprise everyone potrays them as one. They are animals too however

1 Like

Which is curious because carnivorous dinosaurs were likely to behave like todays carnivorous animals, only killing when they feel threatened or hungry, but chill most of the time, while herbivorous are way more aggresive and territorial.

7 Likes

I don’t think troodon g2 should have wounding counter and swap in heal because it’s a cunning.The mammolania hybrid shouldn’t have 3 rampages

1 Like

Yup it shouldn’t have 3 rampages and a lot of other things on other creatures are not ok and not right

2 Likes

a reason why i dislike indominus really.

it’s just the typical ‘bloodthirsty hybrid that kills everything on sight’, literally a 4 year old can think of that idea

6 Likes

So, I’ve been working on hybrid concepts (over 100 of them by now) on a DOC for 7 months now, with a lot of balance testing in between, this post just…infuriates me.

2 Likes