Ludia Forums

New creatures ideas for JW the game

I got a few creatures for the game in the future so here is a list 1 Gojirasaurus name after Godzilla.2 Ichthyosaurs.3 Megalania. 4 amphibians plant,and flyers super hybrids to even the meat eaters.5 Dire wolf.6 Crocuta (cave hyena). 7 Cryolophosaurus.8 squalicorax.9 Argentavis.10 Tanyatopheus. What do you think tell me what you want.

5 Likes

Oviraptor would be a good addition.

I’d also love a Rajasaurus with an accurate model, wouldn’t care if it is a copy of Alive’s. And if they’re copying from Alive anyway it would be cool if it looked like Diorajasaur in the fourth evo.

Rajasaurus :

Diorajasaur :

JWA_PressKit_Diorajasaur

Yes I know JWA imports aren’t really the best indicative of this game being still original of itself but as @Tommi said once it’s really better than the game going dormant and inactive.

4 Likes

Oviraptor Will be a good addition.

3 Likes

Argentavis and other birds should be goooood cenos

3 Likes

I don’t think we will see rajakylosaurus unless we have multiple hybrids for 1 creature or vip hybrids

1 Like

I hope we have compys. If they’re having a flock mechanism here too perhaps then they could add them

2 Likes

Yep we need them. We haven’t had a new cenozoic animation since procoptodon. But we also didn’t had new non hybrid aquatics for a long time

3 Likes

Yay new sea creatures.

I’d like to see a Plateosaurus

1 Like

There are so many options that dinosaur fans would love to see, if they put Ichtyosaurus I hope they put as a reef creature since there need to be more of them

2 Likes