Fasolasuchus
Arizonasaurus
Saurosuchus
Tanystropheus
Phytosaurus
Rutiodon
Smilosuchus
Leptosuchus

Edid : I’m not sure if triassic theropods like herrerasaurus and liliensternus should get a new animation or should be just like the dilophosaurus. I also added tanystropheus as a land animal because mordern studdies suggest that it was rather amphibious than a true aquatic animal

4 Likes

Please stop spamming these threads.

1). In JP/JW the “eras” in which dinos lived is irrelevant.

2). This all falls under “dinos that Ludia should add.”

2 Likes

It’s Lisowicia, and while we’re talking about polish triassic fauna, we should also include Smok wawelski

Boi deserves some recogniton
But yeah, @OstaposaurusBae has a point, we would all love more creatures, but Ludia won’t add new eras, as it would create confusion because some creatures would have to be moved from the jurassic part and they already have hybrids like dimetrodon or postosuchus.
And there are a ton of fascinating creatures that could be added, but to add them all would most likely crash the game.

3 Likes

I’m gonna do that. Also i haven’t heard of that dinosaurs before. Is he a new discovery

Well not THAT new, and besides, we aren’t sure if it was a theropod or an archosaur. I believe the recent theory says that it was actually an archosaur. It was described in 2007 and officially named in 2011, so much earlier than Lisowicia which was found in 2008 but not named until 2018.

1 Like

Ok. Besides do you think desmatosuchus should get a unique animation or just have the ankylosaurus animation like nodosaurus has

1 Like

I’m pretty sure desmatosuchus would be stuffed into kaprosuchus animation, but it would be good if it had a different model aka shorter legs.
But some archosaurs do require a different model and animation like postosuchus, if we wanted to make them accurate. But I doubt Ludia will change that as hadrosaurs remain unchanged after the introduction of iguanodon with a new model and animation.

We do need more triassics such as Coelophysis.