Omeisaurus
Camarasaurus
Cetiosaurus
Dicraeosaurus
Camptosaurus
Scelidosaurus

4 Likes

Please stop spamming these threads.

A). In JP/JW the “eras” in which dinos lived is irrelevant.

B). This all falls under “dinos that Ludia should add.”

2 Likes

Ok ok. Im calling it that no more

2 Likes

I don’t mean to rain on your parade, I just feel that this all can be contained in one thread. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Well you’re right. I’m only doing one for the cretaceous and then I’m gonna do that for for cenozoics and aquatics

3 Likes

Yeah its ok. I think all the ideas are really good, and I can’t complain about more dinos being added (ESP Amphibians), but I think the limiting criteria is that Ludia has to Model all the potential dinos, which can be a bust if not much is known about full bone structure, or even diet. Thus Ludia plays it safe with the more completed dinos. Else they risk with another Metriorhynchus situation.

3 Likes

They all seem like good ideas to me except that it would be better to have a single thread for all the crearures you make.

2 Likes

This is a great point, especially that lately some scientists suggest that oxalaia actually falls into the genus spinosaurus aegyptiacus, and not only oxalaia, sigilmassasaurus stopped existing as well (although some scientists still disagree with that)

However, they aren’t really that careful, are they? They added ostafrikasaurus which is only known from the fossilized teeth, and it’s also a rather doubtful specimen.

1 Like

The oxalia and spino synonymous theory is already confirmed to be inconsistent. Speaking of sigilmassasaurus there is a examination of a unusual vertebrae that indicates that a seccond species of spinosaur existed in kem kem so sigilmassasaurus has a chance of existence

Speaking of Ostafrikasaurus newer studies say that Ostafrikasaurus could have been a ceratosaur and not a spinosaur