Ludia Forums

New Creatures Please Creators?

I really do think there should be more creatures instead of all the hybrids. Am a huge fan of the extinct creatures we had on are planet. Thing is I know there has been lots of threads like this but it ends up going silly. Creatures like Microraptor and Troodon are way to small for a game like this and the huge lists are unrealistic due to game size and time. So here are some serious ones I would like to see…

Giganotosaurus
Gorgonopsid
Dire Wolf
Gigantoraptor
Sinraptor
Carcharodontosaurus
Short-Faced Bear
Pteradactylus
Megaraptor
Dreadnoughtus
Pachyrhinosaurus

7 Likes

ACROCANTHOSAURUS, this is what I want…

3 Likes

Ceratosaurus please!

4 Likes

YES. I have made a good few posts about wanting it in the game lol

The raptors were inflated for the purposes of the film, I dont see why you couldn’t do the same for some of the smaller ones. Could even do herds for some of the even smaller ones like Compsognathus.

Otherwise, I am very ready for new creatures. Spinoconstrictor is my last to get and that isn’t going to take all that long.

1 Like

All of the above and more please. :smiley:

3 Likes

Yes new ones help keep the game lively, but as long as they are not locked behind events only or incubator trapped. We have enough of those to deal with.

6 Likes

I second all of those! Especially the dire wolf, Giganotosaurus, Sinraptor, Pachyrhinosaurus, Charcharodontosaurus, and short-faced bear.

I also think that Abelisaurus and Tyrannotiton should be included.
Guanlong (even though it’s kinda small… it’s really cool!), and Yutyrannus or Eotyrannus are also really cool.
An impressive dromaeosaurid would be Dakotaraptor.
There’s also Supersaurus, Futalognkaosaurus, or Puertosaurus for more large sauropods.
Regaliceratops, or Chasmosaurus perhaps for ceratopsians?
Muttaburrasaurus for an iguanodontian or Saurolophus for a hadrosaurid?

Outside of dinosaurs, Gigantopithecus (the largest ape) would be awesome. Although it would logically be difficult to justify it winning over many of the dinosaurs, but does logic really matter THAT much?
There’s also Crocodylus anthropophagus (the man-eating crocodile) which was believed to have fed on homo erectus. I think it’s just got a cool name.

1 Like

Megalania (can use venomous counter)
Gorgonopsid
Yutyrannus
Acro and/or carchar
Compy

These are my top 5/6

2 Likes

I have thinking About this creatures and i think giga is the one of the Best to coming. I made and attack for giga, acro, carcha and their hybrids name Rage out. I posting it and i working on some pictures of these dinos and new attacks. Giga is the BEST.

I was thinking, if they do keep adding new creatures, they should make more locals. That way they can split the many global epics and put them into the new locals so the spawns aren’t as diluted. They could also put other newly added creatures in these new locals or swap them into the other locals for an actual shakeup of spawns.

1 Like

dodo please

3 Likes

I just really need Protoceratops

Sea creatures please…:shark:

1 Like

I want Troodon

1 Like

I want plateosaurus

Necro-Post