New Creatures Proposal

Hello Ludia,I want to tell you more dinosaur ideas for your game, check them out. ( my favorites are compsoghnatus and sorna raptor)

More Creatures Proposal Very Soon…

If you wanna chage some attacks, tell me, I will do it. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :t_rex: :t_rex: :t_rex: :t_rex: :t_rex: :t_rex: :t_rex: :t_rex: :t_rex:

man the giga needs bleed, it may have had a pretty strong bite force but when it hunted its main food source, argentinosaurus it would bleed them out cuz it so big

2 Likes

Ok Maybe the giga will be better with your proposal, ¡Thanks for the sugestion!

The giganotosaur is already changed maybe also I need to modify the Raptor.

Decrease the Giganotosaurus speed

The giga is too op. Health,speed, amour, resistances, counter and on escape ability. Its too much for normal epic dinosaur

1 Like

I agree with you

1 Like

Same with the Herrerasaurus

1 Like

Another comment for me, but the others creatures are op or little underwhelming since I looked into them.
First again Sorna raptor too op, none of epic raptor has 1500+ attack, big health, crit and that speed. Why again counter? And again resistances, it would be fine with max or none.
Compy same problem as raptor, why so fast? And that much attack and health? And why is cunning since he has resilient, fierce and cunning attributes. And why so many resistances?
Herrara is disgrace. Why a wild card? And why worse than dimorphodon?
Achillobator is fine, first of all its not a wild card. Counter would maybe work but raptors shouldnt have it, but as minor is fine
The epic hybrid is the worst hybrid possible made, so underwhelming. Its not wild card and the damage and health is a big downgrade
The legendary is another worst, health and damage too low. Speed should be higher.The moves doesnt make sense and its not again wild card

Please consider to look into these creatures again and tweak them to make them balanced and not op or trash. Then post another proposal for another creatures, but first try to make these better

Velociraptor: Am I a joke to you?

You made Herrerasaurus a disgrace

I have something to add:

Screenshot 2020-12-07 at 12.33.33 PM

that is perfect

sorry but herrerasaurus is not so interesting

stop ruining my work

yeah… for ye

dont u dare say that!
Herrerasaurus rules!

It his opinion. Anyway, Herrerasaurus is very weak. What animation does Herrerasaurus use?