New Cunning Resilient

So this time I made 3 creatures. Here they are.

First up Citipati. Tier: Common

Health: 3600
Damage: 1400
Speed: 130
Armor: 0%
Critical: 5%

Moveset:
Cunning Strike
Distracting Rampage and Run

Resistances:
100% Swap Prevention
50% Bleed

Next we have Sauropelta. Tier: Epic

Health: 4200
Damage: 1100
Speed: 117
Armor: 40%
Critical Chance: 5%

Moveset:
Superior Vulerability
Group Taunting Shields
Greater Stunning Impact

Resistances:
100% Vulnerability
100% Decel

And lastly Sauropati! Hybrid of Citipati and Sauropelta, it has Citipati’s body, but with a longer beak, armor along its neck and back, and with a longer tail.

Health: 4000
Damage: 1250
Speed: 124
Armor: 30%
Critical Chance: 5%

Moveset:
Superior Vulnerability
Group Distracting Shields ( All allies gain 50% Shields, all opponents gain 50% distraction)
Greater Stunning Impact

Resistances:
100% Vulnerability
100% Deceleration
100% Stun
50% Swap Prevention

Leave your thoughts down below!

4 Likes

Looks nice not too op and great hybrid moveset, also like the unique/new moves you made. Great job!

1 Like

Thanks! Anything you dislike/ want to be explained?

Hey, no I don’t see anything wrong/ odd you did a great job formatting the dino, how long it took to make it?

1 Like

About 20 minutes give or take.

Pretty good for 20 minutes, especially when creating new moves.

1 Like

Thanks

10 characters

There’s only 2 creatures?

1 Like

Sauropelta, citipati, sauropati
3 creatures

1 Like

Sauropati is a creature. Hybrid, but not a dinosaur like the other 2. Also happy birthday!

1 Like

Great! We never have a creature like that! It would be nice, may i suggest it a Super Hybrid?

1 Like

Sure. I don’t mind

1 Like

It is here! Troodon + Sauropati.

Its favorites food are egg, however! It can also easily killed and eat an Sinoceratops if want.

1 Like

That’s amazing! I’ll make some stats some. Lunch time for me!

1 Like

Thanks bro!!! Have a nice lunch!!

1 Like

Here they are!
3750 Health
1350 Attack
126 Speed
20% Armor
5% Critical Chance

Cunning Strike
Group Distracting Shields
Stunning Distraction

Stunning Distraction: Target Highest Damage. 75% Chance to Stun opponent. Distract by 50% for 2 turns, 4 attacks. Delay 1. Cooldown 2.

2 Likes

here a complete statistics!! Btw, i cannot found the Distracting Rampage and Run and the Group Distracting Shield in the Ability list so i replace them with Defense Shattering Rampage and Group Distraction!

You can create new abilities in JWA Toolbox. I like it though, and thank you

1 Like

I’ll make it real quick.

1 Like

Yeah! And i have another Hybrid for the Sauropelta! It’s Glyptopelta! A fusion of Glyptodon and Sauropelta, it would have a Sauropelta shape but it’s much Heavier due to a Ultra thick armor/shell, it have a mammal nose, about color then it’ll have light brown color, light cyan pattern and spike, Light Yellow shell. Then it’ll have a Super Hybrid: Dapachicrotus(Super Thick Shell) a Fusion of Glyptopelta and Meiolania, it would be the strongest armored Creature that inGen ever created!! I will draw a concept art for it!!

1 Like