Ludia Forums

New daily quest bug

So this is new.

2 Likes

Same except my Daily doesn’t even show up, not does my VIP. Upon refresh again, it looks just like yours. Also I cannot replace my one available quest.

No update with new glitches…

1 Like

Same thing happens to me when I click on the “quest reward” …then it doesn’t let me do anything and I have to restart the game

1 Like

Same here!!! Glitches and then only Guild button works, but cannot scroll messages

Same bug here.

Same here.

They’re all sleeping/off the clock, not an exaggeration. Their support doesn’t operate in these hours, not even after an entire game overhaul where you know there would be bugs. Don’t bother even attempting to contact them until tomorrow.

1 Like

This really sucks. Whenever I go and check to see if it has been fixed, the game crashes. I hope they extend the season by a day. I just barely make it to VIP status every month, and now I have lost a day.

1 Like

Same bug here

1 Like

Ludia should adequately compensate the few users that still pay for VIP when the promoted benefits are not provided. As they treat VIP members poorly, I generally advise against membership. As it appears Disney may be reconsidering its relationship with a certain developer, It seems likely Ludia may be compelled to respond to another series of mass complaints. Similar complaints, including some to WotC, combined with a reported number of VIP cancellations compelled the developer to reward users after initial failed Quest Pass system was introduced. Were I still a VIP member I would take action.

3 Likes

Yes, same issue and I am a paying member.

1 Like

They really need to address this. I have invested way too much money and time in this game to not get some kind of update posted or an in game message. Rethinking the whole VIP thing.

1 Like

Game crashes whenever I hit the prize button, and have to restart. Other sections okay if I stay away from prize button

I’m sorry to hear about the issue with Laeral’s Quests, everyone! Our team is currently investigating to try and find a fix.

1 Like

Was going to attach the picture, BUT, there was an uploading error😂

When corrected, picture will follow.

1 Like

The daily quest is still not working. I’m getting the same error as above, and then the screens lock and I have to close the app and restart.

1 Like

Its not just the daily. Its also the VIP daily. Also the one quest that shows vanished when I tried to replace it. This is day 2 and counting. At least 140-150 quest ladder points and the rewards in each one.

1 Like

Dear Ludia, do you not run a test before releasing an update? It’s the same old story every time: big, obvious errors with every update, which should have been picked up on prior to release.

1 Like

That’s what we are for. Free beta testing.

1 Like