Ludia Forums

New Descriptive Icons -Feed, Evolve, Fusion- for Aquatic and Cenozoic animals (QoL)

Hi, I want to point it out.
-If I want to FEED a dino, I just need to stroll quickly over the park to see the bouncing blue arrow indicating there is a dino that needs to Level Up.
-If I want to EVOLVE a dino, I just need to search for the bouncing green atom indicating there are 2 dinos at max level to Evolve to a new Tier.
-If I want to FUSE a new dino, I just need to search for the bouncing purple dna indicating that those 2 two different dinos are at 40 level and ready to fuse.
…all these things are MISSING from Aquatic Lagoon and Cenozoic Habitat. They only show if there are 2 creatures in the same animal, with a blue + sign, not very useful for going directly to feed, evolve or fuse any of them. When someone has to do one of these things, they have to search EVERY SINGLE ANIMAL in those areas… Frustrating and time consuming.

Please, Ludia, for the Quality of Life, implement those 3 little things inside Aquatic Lagoon and Cenozoic Habitat. Your fans and their sanity will thank you for that.
Cheers!

6 Likes