Ludia Forums

New Dino Ideas

Some new ideas for new Dino’s
The Stats may be a bit to overpowerd or too weak, I’m only level 16,don’t bully me.

download (10)
download (11)
download (12)
download (13)
download (14)
download (15)
download (9)
download (17)

Because all of them are either way too strong (Ichthyovenator) or they don’t follow the Class system.

I can cook up some more balanced versions.

In terms of actuality, however, it’s simply because Ludia hasn’t done it yet. They might in a future update.

5 Likes

Also please no more uniques that aren’t superhybrids. But I agree with Sauro on this. Most would dominate the tournament or need a class switch.

2 Likes

I just noticed how overpowered these creatures are! I changing the stats on all the creatures to have more accurate stats

i love youre ideas, In my other computer i have maybe like 120 new dinos, but that would be too much, as well i would like a carno GEN 2 and a Icthiovenator unique hybrid

1 Like

Hello. This my first dino with toolbox!

download

Is it good?

First, it needs a strike. I myself would give it cunning strike for Distracting Impact. RR and LI are fine. Emergency Aid sucks. 30% Chance to give everyone 75% damage really kills the move right there. Plus the heal is so small it’s barely worth it. It also comes out of nowhere. I would change this to where it heals everyone for 1x, then buffs everyone by 50% for 2 turns, 4 attacks. It’s a decent idea, just with the way it is, it would kill this move. Also maybe cooldown of 2. Armor and speed could be increased, speed to ~121 and armor to 20%. It is part Ankylosaur.

Got it. Changing.

Here’s the new version.

download (6)