Ludia Forums

New dino poll for the holidays

They want you to pick the cutest dinosaur. Make smart decisions guys.

12 Likes

I already chose koolasuchus! I think his/her little face is really cute!

1 Like

Blue and Sino. Sino has so cute eyes while Blue has always been cute. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wait one second we we’re supposed to get glacier creatures that’s part of the holidays come on.

1 Like

Yeah cute face thats how it starts but when it comes to the character you‘ll know the true monster…ugly and evil. :jack_o_lantern:

1 Like

You guys are killing me

5 Likes

I can’t even choose any dinos, doesnt let me click them

The uniques are all looking very cute :wink: haha.

8 Likes

That utahrinex is super cute. :smirk:

8 Likes

Sino, utarinex, dracorex, blue and someone else :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Say it with me guys Dimetrodon, dracorex, utarinex!! If any of you guys are actually picking koolasuchus , I don’t want to see any more posts complaining!!!

13 Likes

I thought about selecting uniques and legendaries but then realized if these will be used for the weekly green stops then i’m only gonna get a chance to catch one of them so instead I went with epics and rares I need to make the uniques so sino, dracorex, the gold ostrich I’ve literally never seen lol, dimetradon, and I don’t remember the last one but they are all cute in their own way :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

irritator is really cute please choose this!!!

2 Likes

it wasnt an option. :pensive:

2 Likes

and erlikosaurus please choose that one i need him… i mean hes cute

7 Likes

I wasn’t even given irritator as an option :weary:

I’d choose Dimetrodon, Dracorex, Erlikosaurus, Sinoceratops and Utarinex if I could.

6 Likes

tragodistis by far :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I just made a similar post.

I chose Dracorex, Sino (for all you who need the unicorn that only resides by me), Stiggy, Paramoloch, Utarinex.

If you can’t tell, I really need Paramoloch and Utarinex. :rofl:

2 Likes

I picked - Sino, Draco, stigi, parasaur, and nodosaurus

Noticed parasaurolophus was on it twice.

1 Like