Ludia Forums

New dino(s) for the winter?

So I got to wondering about a winter- exclusive dino. One you would commonly encounter during the winter months and not so much in the summer.
Troodon comes to mind, being so adapted as it were to the long dark winter months.
Any others?

1 Like

Well it’s not a dino, but Wooly Mammoth could be a candidate.

12 Likes

I’m hoping for Crylophosaurus and Troodon

3 Likes

For me it would be indosuchus, ostafrikasaurus, and eudimorphodon

1 Like

I’ve been thinking the mammoth. However I don’t want it and I’d rather get real dinosaurs and not these mammals.

After looking at Jurassic world the games page on here it looks like a lot of the mammals are still to come. Ugh. Why not just use dinosaurs? Which movie has these dumb mammal things? None.

5 Likes

Movies no, but in background canon the first animal Ingen cloned was a Smilodon and before the events of Jurassic World occurred, they had a facility in Siberia extracting DNA from ice age mammal remains found in the ice.

8 Likes

Score one for the mammoth! Normally I would say that this should only be dinos, but we already got Smilodon, so why not Mammoth? Then I can recreate the movie Ice Age with both of them.

2 Likes

I would like to see Dire Wolves added.

1 Like

Mammoth, dire wolves, woolly rhino (Coelodonta), cryolophosaurus would be great winter additions.

4 Likes

Osteodontornis!

Maybe that new arctic hadrosaur with that crazy name?

Wooly Mammoth, Cryolophosaurus and Dryosaurus (I think it was Dryosaurus that was in the Walking with Dinosaurs: Spirits of the Ice Forest episode, correct me if I’m wrong)

Ugrunaaluk kuukpikensis?

1 Like

It was Leaellynasaura.

1 Like

That’s what it was!!!
Thank you so much that was bugging me :joy:

No problem. Glad to help. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah ol Ugruublalala! That’s the one!

1 Like

Interesting. Of course I knew about a mini elephant from the original book that Hammond has but I never heard of the 2 you mentioned. Where do these appear? Thanks for the info.

omg can u guys imagin a hybrid made of Mammoth and T-rex???

Tyrannosaurus Moth or Mama Rex? I dunno about that :slight_smile: