Ludia Forums

New dinosaur idea

posted your dino ideas on this thread

if you want you can even posted your images!

Carcharadontosaurus!! Would love to see it. Of course due to Jurassic Park Builder memories. :pleading_face:

6 Likes

I have already made this page, but I can show it to you

what is this Dino.

Deinonychus

I already have a whole list of creatures that I would like to see in the game. Here are the aquatics I would like to have in the game: Pistosaurus; Germanosaurus; Albertonectes; Cryptoclidus; Brachauchenius; Macroplata; Youngina; Placodus; Mixosaurus; Cymbospondylus; Shonisaurus; Allopleuron; Toxochelys; Liodon; Platecarpus; Askeptosaurus; Pelagosaurus; Mystriosuchus; Aggiosaurus; Triodus; Cyamodus; Janjucetus; Eusthenopteron

Cenozoics :
Haast eagle, Carbonemys and meilolania

Aquatics :
Anomalocaris, cretoxyrhina, Brachauchenius, Futabasaurus, platecarpus, phosphorusaurus gavialisaurus, basilosaurus and shonisaurus

Dinosaurs :
Miragaia
Olorotitan
Tsintaosaurus
Rinchenia
Oviraptor
Stegoceras
Struthiomimus
Ornithomimus
Giraffatitan
Bajadasaurus
Arambourgigania
Purussaurus
Sauropelta
Nigersaurus
Chungkingosaurus
Huyangosaurus
Chasmosaurus
Centrosaurus
Styracosaurus

Gen 2s :
Allosaurus
Sarcosuchus
Koolasuchus
Monolophosaurus
Dimetrodon
Ankylosaurus

Hi

New s hybrid idea
Ankylolexus= ankylodocus level 40 + allosaurus s dna
7640 health
3480 attack
(amplexus is a name used for a allosaurus species a. Amplexus so i decided to name it after that)

1 Like

There’s only three Allosaurus species and none of them are “Lexus”
All of Allosaurus’s known species are A. Fragilis, A. Europaeus and A. Jimmadseni, along with A. Maximus but this one is dubious, and was most likely a Saurophaganax. I would like to see the source where you saw the Lexus species.

I’ve read it in a book. But I’ve Googled it and it turns out that it’s a synonym of one of the three species

Edit. It was actually called allosaurus amplexus not lexus (I’ve read the name wrong) . But it’s still synonymous. It’s also known as epanterias

1 Like

Staurikosaurus
I don’t kno much about this dinosaur but it should be a super rare carno
It’s can only be unlocked by special events and maybe a tournament
It’s hybrid could be used for a Cenozoic hybrid (it will become a Cenozoic creature not a land one)

Tuojiangosaurus Gen 2
Legendary dino can only be unlocked by a tournament
Will be the second strongest herbivore dinosaur in the game with 9876 health and 2340 attack at lvl 40
I would like to see it as it will be a stronger cousin to the really weak tuojiangosaurus.
It’s hybrid should be anything Ludia wants but it must be really strong.

Why don’t u give your suggestions?
:slight_smile:

Struthiomimus, futabasaurus,helicoprion gen 2, anchiceratops…