Ludia Forums

New dinosaurs for the iguanodon and brachiosaurus animation

I think the two new dinosaur families should be covered with non tournament species.

Iguanodon animation :
Edmontosaurus (legendary )
Tenontosaurus (super eare)
Maiasaura (rare)
Shantungosaurus (vip)

Brachiosaurus animation :

Mamenchisaurus (legendary)
Sonorasaurus (super rare)
Giraffatitan (rare)
Dreadnoghtus (vip)

4 Likes

IMO I thought people liked dinosaurs with unique animations.
Brachiosaurus and Iguanadon are too much of a fan favourite for people to want other dinos with that animation. If ludia somehow adds dinos with these animations a lot of people will be very angry/annoyed.
Look at indoraptor. It still has a unique animation. And I know indoraptor gen 2 also has this animation but I don’t count gen 2s having the same animation as it is the same dinosaur pretty much

1 Like

Wanted: New Common, Rare, Super-Rare creatures

1 Like

They can’t make all creatures tournament or vip. They should return to basal cretaceous

1 Like

YEAH!!! SONORASAURUS!!!
yay!
its the best thing ever

not all caps

1 Like

I’ve wanted to make sonorasaurus legendary first but then i thought that mamenchisaurus is more exotic than sonorasaurus it should take that place

1 Like

I agree with indoraptor having that animation only but i think iguano and brachio can be expanded with more dinosaurs

1 Like

iguanodon has a new animation?

1 Like

Of course :+1:

1 Like

Different model than the other hadrosaurs. This one they pulled directly from JWA.

My own list! Or u can call it a rework? NvM.
Non-Hybrid
Common: Maiasaura, Tenontosaurus
Rare: Ouranosaurus
Super Rare: Edmontosaurus, Lambeosaurus
Legendary : Olorotitan, Hadrosaurus
Tournament: Edmontosaurus gen 2
Hybrid
Tournament: Edmontoguanodon(Edmontosaurus + Iguanodon), Sphenantosaurus(Edmontosaurus gen 2 + Sphenacodon).

1 Like

Those are all good additions but I’m not sure if ludia will ever add commons again

1 Like