There is no new dragons in brawl for almost a year now ( version 1.45.7 is from November of 2019) . Many people wants new dragons added to brawl! Maybe even new buff or debuffs.
New dragon thoughts:
- Windshear (Rest of the rider have their dragon in brawl except heather and Gobber)
[Swift Deal damage to opponent 2.Deal damage to all rival dragon 3. Deal damage to a rival dragon/ increase attack strength of all swift dragon (2 turn 30%)
- Grump (Rest of the rider have their dragon in brawl except heather and Gobber)
[Protector 1.Deals damage to a rival dragon 2.Restores health of all ally dragon/ increase defense of this dragon for 2 turn, 25% 3.Deal damage to all rival dragon]
- Krogan’s Singetail (A lot of people purchased it with the fall fest seasonal currency, it will be an excellent addition to brawl.)
[Furious 1. Deal damage to all rival dragon 2.Deal damage to a rival dragon/ increases attack strength of this dragon (2 turn,25%) 3.Deal damage to a rival dragon]
- Retired Windstriker (It’s description was “trained to be a champion: a windstriker” The story behind is seem to be that it used to be a champion but it retired. Even though it is retire (retire mean it should not in brawl), It will be cool if this “Retired” Champion can go back to brawl.
[Swift 1.Deal damage to a rival dragon 2.deals damage to a rival dragon speed up all ally dragon (2 turn,25%) 3. Deal damage to all rival dragons/ restore health to all ally dragons.
- More Champion Dragons needed (Maybe allow 2 possible champion per arena, so you will not have to wait so much trophies to collect the next champion), personally i think they will make excellenct champion:
- Champion Singetail (Mostly used by the Dragon Flyer, proven to be a quite tough dragon)
- Champion armorwing (This champion could be design that it have many golden trophies and medals attached to it and could be a reward in arena 7+)
- Champion razorwhip (Gain popularity because of “Windshear” and the wing maidens. It will be cool if a razorwhip were champion with new color designs)
- Champion Dramillion (The parrot of the dragon world, maybe its third move it copy the ability of the last special used. That will be intresting attack.)
- Champion Deathgripper (Fearsome dragon for grimsel the grisy. Would be a fine addition to champion.
Those are my personal opinion, comment below for the dragons you want to add to brawl and their attack.