New dragons? Please?

Where are the new dragons from nine realms? When will you developers add it into the game? Come on guys we are all waiting it for a long time already

1 Like

Ludia have to get relevant sign-offs from Dreamworks. We only just recently got Teen versions of the Night Lights. We also don’t have any dragons from Rescue Riders and we are also missing a few from the Netflix series too.

1 Like

Cause a large amount of people hate them, because the show is literal garbage. Also the dragons from Rescue Riders aren’t in the game because it’s for little children, who aren’t paying for anything in the game. There are other dragons, that deserve more to be in the game, like the Mudraker, the Devilish Dervish or the Luminous Krayfin. And also, why tf should the ones from the Nine Realms be in RoB? It plays centurys after the original.

2 Likes

Bruh.

have you ever seen Fault Ripper? I dont care about the series man, i care about the dragons and some of them are excellent

1 Like

What dragons from the Netflix series are missing, exactly? The dragon species that were introduced in Dragons: Race to the Edge are:

• Armorwing
  • Buffalord
  • Catastrophic Quaken
  • Cavern Crasher
  • Death Song
  • Dramillion
  • Eruptodon
  • Grim Gnasher
  • Night Terror
  • Razorwhip
  • Sandbuster
  • Sentinel
  • Shadow Wing (Alpha Shadow Wing and Small Shadow Wing)
  • Singetail
  • Slitherwing
  • Snow Wraith
  • Submaripper
  • Triple Stryke

All of these dragons are currently in the game. There are no other dragon species that debuted in the show and weren’t introduced in the game as well. The only species from the “main” franchise that are not on the game are the four unnamed dragons from HTTYD 2, the Stinger from the Live Spectacular, the Fathomfin from The Serpent’s Heir, and the Devilish Dervish, Silver Phantom, Mudracker, and Luminous Krayfin from School of Dragons. Everything else is either a hybrid, from Rescue Riders, or from The Nine Realms.

1 Like

Fathomfin and Luminous Kraygin i am waiting for a long time, but it seems that they dont even care about those dragons. Also, the season 2 of nine realms got a dragon like Fathomfin(or it is fathomfin) then ii think we should think about considering some of those dragons too.

Obs: i dont like the series Nine realms, JUST SOME DRAGONS of it.

1 Like

No species are missing. Maybe I didn’t phrase it right but other “named” Dragons like Thunderfish could appear and even ones that are in for very short scenes (we have Bookwyrm) like Drago’s Singetail etc. could appear.

2 Likes

Not is drago singetail is krogan singetail

1 Like

New legendary dragon:gigant fire worm quenn and alpha catastrophis quaken

1 Like