New epic strike event

I just noticed the new tower, but haven’t attempted it yet. Lots of steps and rewards so hopefully it will be a good one. Its probably too soon to ask if anyone has tried it yet.

2 Likes

Just finished it. Not too difficult I would imagine, depending on your level. I never had to use anything but my L26 Utahraptor. Got postimetrodon and baryonyx, and a lot of irritator. Everything else was not that exciting.

3 Likes

Ugh hope I get irritator now :pray:t2:

1 Like

I got around 350 - 400 irritator. Enough for 2 more fuses on my pyrritator.

2 Likes

if i get irritator ill be out late looking for dimes. 50 more for magna

2 Likes

10 steps, this is going to take a while

2 Likes

Hopefully plenty of barry and gorgosuchus

On the final incubator I got…

946 Irritator Gen 2
3503 Nundasuchus
234 Baryonyx Gen 2
218 Irritator
134 Gorgosuchus
131 Baryonyx

I’m pleased because today I finally managed to get my Gorgosuchus unlocked this morning, and immediately level it to 12, now it is only 7 dna away from 13, so one more fuse needed.

They can keep their :poop: I just want the irritator :cold_sweat:

3 Likes

Enough irritator to fuse pyriritator once,got a 40😅
3 fuses on tryo, 80,10,10

2 Likes

Woo my lucky day. Went out and did the rare tower, it gave me 15 Gorgosuchus, enough to level to 13. Then it gave me 395 Kapro dna ready for fuses.

3 Likes

Just did my Epic strike and also the white one, none of the incubators gave me any Irritator. That’s some seriously bad RNG with Irritator dna :frowning:

Thankfully, it appeared outside my house so I’ve spent this evening battling it. It gave me enough Baryonix DNA to half complete Tryostronix.

500+ postasuchus
75 +/- irritator (rare)
110 gorgosuchus
234 baryonyx

I actually got like 300 Gorgosuchus dna, wish today can trade those for your Irritators since I’m unlikely to level up my level 15

Plus 100+ postrime…

I would trade the Gorgo dna for Posti, need to level up Tryostronix

I would gladly swap you, i want to keep levelling up gorgo

1 Like

This is why dino dna trading should really be a thing

1 Like

Ohh man! I’d trade you all of my irritators for that gorgo. I don’t think I’ll be able to make a magna in the next year seeing how infrequently I see pyroraptors