Ludia Forums

New event idea! "Black market of poachers/dinohunters"

Hi Ludia Team.

First of all, I would like to tell you that this is my second topic I created on Forum. First was request about special events rework, which has been included meanwhile by Ludia Team. I would like to thank you for that, becaouse you really considering suggestions from the players. I’m really grateful for that.

This second topic, which I created here, concerns my new idea of ​​adding to the game other Special Event which I’ve called “Black market of poachers/dinohunters”.

This new special event would consist of adding new spots that looks like a marketplace, wherepoachers/dinohunters would offer coins/incubators/items which players could buy for unused or needless Dinosours DNA.

For example in some spots whith blackmarket dinohunters will offer to exchange 10.000 coins for 1.000 DNA of Megalosaurs or other rare dinosour. Other blackmarket will offer epic incubator for 500 DNA of Secondontosaurus or other epic Dinosour

Thanks to this special event, players would be able to get rid of too many needles DNA that they have a lot, but would not ever really use.

What do you think about this idea?

I am waiting impatiently for your opinions and comments.

Best greatings.