Ludia Forums

New event

Starting early Access to new Event crashes the Game. Could you please fix this feature?

2 Likes

Yes, we have lost 3 stamina trying to get the new gauntlet event to start.

1 Like

Same here… lost 4 stamina when it started a few hours ago trying to play it and it crashed 4 times. Now I try it and it worked, but used the 1 stamina I had left. Please add 4 stamina back to -edited-

1 Like

For me, the defect occurred when there was 2 open early access gauntlets. Once the first was completed, this one worked. I lost 4 stamina. The timer is also broken. Only 1 stamina is gained when you exit the game and the clock resets to 4 hours no matter what. If 8 hours past, 2 stamina should be rewarded. Hope support can determine why this happened for some dragon riders.

1 Like

Not really. I still have the Convoy Confront Gauntlet, but I don’t have any problems with the new one.

1 Like

Hey everyone, the team was aware of this issue and it has since been fixed. For any concerns, don’t hesitate to contact support at support+forums@ludia.com. Thank you!

2 Likes

Thanks for having reached out to us on the Forum when this occurred, our team was able to fix the issue! We do understand the frustration of having lost stamina because of this, please message our support team at dragons@ludia.com with your Support Key so they can assist you accordingly! Jinx @Ronald :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Rose, @Ronald, the timer for this gauntlet is now broken again. I still have not heard back from support on my ticket. That is about 10 lost stamina so far due to the defect in the game. I should have completed this gauntlet over a day ago.

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that, @Evanejo. Support will get back to you as soon as they read your message. It might take some time as messages are responded to in the order they come in. Your patience is appreciated!

1 Like

@Ronald @Rose , the problem was not resolved with the timer in the last gauntlet. It worked once, then broke again. I was promised free stamina from support, but didn’t get any in the previous or new gauntlet today. Support is also stating it is a problem with my device. That is likely not true since the timer used to work and my tablet has no changes to cause it not to work. Please inquire with support to resolve my concerns. Thanks

1 Like