New FANTASTIC event in March!

The new event is called “March Madness” and it looks like it will bring 4 new creatures, the first being the dracorex!

4 Likes

Yo! That’s Dracorex

2 Likes

Yeeees brother, I am very excited for these tournaments. Uuuuuhul !

1 Like

Yes , but will they be only VIP tournaments?

Here’s the English translation

Other than possibly new creatures and possibly VIP exclusivity, how are the March Matches weekly tournaments different from the current weekly tournaments?

5 Likes

Unless “new” means “never before.” But I doubt it.

1 Like

if there are 4 VIP tournaments it will be very sad.
But if they were creatures of the VIP tournament, I think it would already be in the news.
As there was the VIP tournament last week, I believe it will not be another VIP tournament. Let’s hope it is a tournament for the whole community.

3 Likes

I had the exact same thought when I saw this post this morning… Last year, it was novel to have a tournament every weekend… now that’s just kind of the norm…

3 Likes

Mysterious. :ghost:

7 Likes

@Tommi stygimoloch again?

No silly. It’s Dracorex

3 Likes

Maybe after the tournament we will get triceratops gen 2 than dracocerotops

@Apple a new Dino would be cool… if it is I hope it’s an unlock tournament too…

I brightened it up

5 Likes

A word of caution. Historically, new creatures have higher Dominator thresholds than repeat creatures. Usually. From our records, two of the three top finishes for 3 day and 3 day, 4 hour tournaments are for first release creatures, Suchodus (1415) and Eucladoceros (1354). Tied for the highest score oddly enough is Trodon.

3 Likes

I don’t know

@Andy_wan_kenobi if that’s the case I will have to get a lot of battles in on day one… as real life will get in the way the rest of the weekend… lol

1 Like

Everyone was correct. It is Dracorex

Excited!

8 Likes

I can tell by the head

I realize that Ludia has no creativity for the dinosaurs’ body posture. :^

2 Likes