Ludia Forums

New game mechanic?

Interesting… Let the speculation begin.

16 Likes

:thinking:I wonder what it could be.

14 Likes

Everything makes me happy unless its more boosts bs

2 Likes

The icon makes me thing something to do with genetics. Maybe something to do with hybrids?

As for the number 47… I would like to say an increase in player level but 47 seems a rather random number for that.

6 Likes

Going to have a wild guess and say it’s a way to jump to a different location … maybe guided by another alliance member … looks like way points :thinking:

14 Likes

I hadn’t thought about that. That could be nice, especially if you need a specific dinosaur and they find one.

That symbol certainly looks like the “share location” icon.

6 Likes

Someone in my alliance suggested some sort of quest with levels …

9 Likes

It looks like it will be progressive whatever it is.

The 47 is the amount of new bugs introduced. The icon represents money out of your pocket to them in order to keep playing. Boosts for sale 24/7

41 Likes

I don’t care what it is, as long as it means 1.9 is soon - and they make some major changes.

11 Likes

Maybe if you go to a sanctuary shared by your alliance you can pop out and look around in someone else’s neighborhood?

5 Likes

Mecha-dinos! When Cyberpunk meets Jurrasic World. Thor with laser eyes, Uthasinoraptor with mechanical wings, …

4 Likes

Maybe super long quests? Or ‘find these locations and mark them off’? Or like has already been said, share location? No idea, but I hope it comes soon.

…Or maybe… It’s the new tier levels for boosts!

6 Likes

This is it guys!
Crit and armor boosts FINALLY! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Maby we now get to style our dinos? Like JW the game?

6 Likes

Something with the gyrospheres maybe? :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

Looks like the Steam application icon!
Need patch notes neow!

5 Likes

It’s a story/campaign mode consisting of 47 levels.

8 Likes

Here’s the gyrosphere teased in the last update, in case you haven’t found it yet.

16 Likes