Ludia Forums

NEW HOME - Should I stay or should I go?

Hello, folks.
First things first, allow me to introduce myself.
By the time I’m writing this, I have 4935 almost 5000 trophies.
My main team is full of Uniques - with a fully boosted level 26 Thor, which is my main weapon in raids, and I already defeated 3 of the 4 Apexes with him.
Right now I’m in the #1 place in my alliance’s tournament.

Here’s all my Apexes reward collection so far:
M-Rex 165/300.
Hadros 150/300.
Cera 40/300.
It’s HUGELY important to me, to be where I can defeat Apexes every week.
So, what now?
Quick story, I started playing JWA in this year’s April (2020), and I’m looking forward for a new home…
Or
Maybe some active players can join us - since I have the Officer title, it’s easy to kick inactive players and get some dedicated people to work with us - bonus points if you got a good Geminititan, Tuora, and Skoola (which are the creatures we usually need the most in raid time, cause there’s two or three players with those ready-to-raid but those guys aren’t always online in the right time).

“You want me to join your alliance, but 5 seconds ago you’re talking about leaving your home. Why?”
Because I’m tired of working so hard and when the end of the month arrives, I still won a poor reward - which happens a lot when 3/4 of the alliance just don’t care about tournaments, daily tasks, and growing strong.
Therefore I got these two options: invite 3 to 4 strong players (but most importantly ACTIVE, to help in raids and tournaments), or I’ll leave em. Yeah, I am loyal, but I strive to grow, and I demand commitment too.

So, give me a call, let’s see what we can do together.
Cheers.

1 Like

I @Rag.Narok my alliance has space, can you add me on discord at Daylan2003#1265

We are a 10/9 or 10/8 alliance and we are on track to get teir 8 rewards
We are also part of a sanc co-op

Dm me on discord, so you can ask any questions you may have, looking foward to you hopefully joining

1 Like

Hello @Rag.Narok im from Dino Tyme World, 10/10 alliance with 3 lvl 20 sanctuaries and finished in rank 9 in last championship is looking for 3 serious member (trophies doesnt matter as long as you are a serious player and can participate in weekly tournament). We always help our member to beat any raid including apex . Please pm me on discord ( Rodanradon*5730#6208 ) if you are interested to our alliance.

1 Like

We have another alliance that always help us in raid. So you Will get a team easily in raid.

1 Like

Sent you a PM!

1 Like

Hey @Rag.Narok

I have an alliance for you if your still looking. Contact me via discord if interested. MINMI#4136

2 Likes

my alliance helps everyone with every raid!!! we work hard to make sure everyone gets all of them every day!!! all we ask is for everyone to be active and contribute to the weekly incubators and tournaments each weekend. we are a 9/10 alliance and have 2 spots open for active daily players. discord is required for raids. this is our discord guest channel: https://discord.gg/3DzdqSX8DE
hop in if you are interested in joining our alliance :slight_smile:

1 Like

Guys, sorry for some late answers. I do not spend too much time here in the forum since I’ve joined a ton of different Discord servers.

Lots of good and great offers here, I’m pretty sure it would make a great fit for me and we could accomplish great things together. I really appreciate it.

But yeah, I have finally found a place to call home. I’m stronger than ever, and really happy with those guys. So, thank you all. If you want a friend to raid and so, feel free to DM me (I have two baby Apexes, my Morty is growing stronger by day. And also, my Thor is almost perfect for my taste, just one more level up and one last ATK boost and done :sunglasses:).

Cheers!

2 Likes

Were you recently guild less?