New hybrid coming soon: the Chromaspinus

This image comes straight from today’s fresh newsletter!

To me it looks like a Spinosaurus gen 2 + Parasaurolophus gen 2!

unnamed

https://ludia.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=c8237babf8b3432cf1a83c929&id=4edad278d5&e=dfe40a8b24

19 Likes

Definitely

2 Likes

By the look of its sihouette its going to be carnivore. We need more strong amphybians then carnivores but im quite curious how it is going to look and how strong its going to be. I think that we are not going to wait long for that one if its already in newsletter maybe one week or even less. We just need to wait but i’ll admit, i like this hybrid design!

And yeah its name will be spinolophus i think :thinking:

11 Likes

OH COME ON!!! all we ask is for amphibians (hybrids or not)

8 Likes

Exactly! We need amphybians

5 Likes

Looks good cant wait

3 Likes

When I first saw it I said paraspinosaur. Both these names are viable but imo the para crest on a spino does not go well and it looks like spino rig so ANOTHER carnivore sigh

4 Likes

You can never have too many carnivores, I’m done wishing for amphibs I barely use them anyway lol.

I hope its stronger than pachygalo though.

5 Likes

Should be. Both components are stronger than pachygalos

4 Likes

We might be looking at the dearest hybrid, both creatures are costly I think.

5 Likes

yayyyy another carnivore that we don’t need :neutral_face:

5 Likes

Perhaps he is the carnivore armomata. But i don’t want to fuse my spino gen 2 since he is one if my favorite creatures

3 Likes

tbh i think spinosaurolophus has a better ring to it

5 Likes

Hoping that means a tournament for gen 2 para that I missed out on last year!

5 Likes

It’s the second hybrid with the spinosaurus animation

1 Like

makes sense, I was just thinking about this today, it seems the whole purpose of the gen 2’s are for new hybrids and we have had para G2 for a while with no hybrid so it was certainly due. Was hoping for a Para kapro hybrid amphib but this could be cool, useful… no, cool yes

3 Likes

Ithink i never will see alloraptor in this game

2 Likes

if allosaurus gen2 comes out then it will be cool

1 Like

I hope that there will be a tournament for it and not its components, but it might be more likely that i will be tue components

2 Likes

Yep probably like for dracoceratops components

2 Likes