Ludia Forums

New Hybrid Idea - Metrinogmius

I recently read a few threads (old and new) about people coming up with ideas for new dinos. I also read an article by @The_Phoenix on the voting for the new COT tournament dino and I thought to myself “Hm. That Metriacanthosaurus looks interesting. I wonder what would happen if I designed a super hybrid by taking an Allonogmius and adding Metriacanthosaurus S-DNA.” So that is what I have done.

Both Bananogmius (one of dinos that makes Allonogmius) and Metriacanthosaurus are highly attack oriented (both level 40s having very close HP and Attack stats) so this would be a very “attacky” dino. I named it Metrinogmius. It is the first Tournament S-Hybrid and would be made with a level 40 Allonogmius and 6,000 Metriacanthosaurus S-DNA. Now you may say “Wow that’s a lot of S-DNA” and your not necessarily wrong, but wait until you see its stats.

Metrinogmius Stats:
Level: 10 HP: 5,357 Attack: 3,765 Ferocity: 17,405
Level: 20 HP: 9,175 Attack: 6,445 Ferocity: 29,799
Level: 30 HP: 13,987 Attack: 9,825 Ferocity: 45,427
Level: 40 HP: 19,789 Attack: 13,905 Ferocity: 64,285

As you have probably realized by now, this is a very broken dino and will probably never be added to the game, but I had fun designing it. Also, I’m currently attempting to make a drawing of it, which I will add when it is complete.

Update:
I finished the drawing. Here it is:

The main differences are the rounder, less fish-like, head, the coloration is slightly earthier, and there are little nubs on its back after the fins. Oh and the tail doesn’t have all the fishy stuff on it.
Also, no judging my drawing skills…

5 Likes

This better be added
This is what I am working for now

2 Likes

This is literally one of the best drawings i have ever seen

2 Likes

@TBNRdoodler amazing art work would you allow me to try to draw this creature?

2 Likes

Glass cannon… You meant glass cannon.

1 Like

Btw cool idea if in the future new stronger dinosaurs will be added into the game who will dethrone indoraptor (not likely but nothing is impossible) then we can hopefully see your metrianogmius in the game!

1 Like

way too op

2 Likes

Nice be Kool just lower attack a little

Yes @Ironman4life you can try and draw it.

1 Like

@TBNRdoodler ya not to be rude or anything but I am really good at drawing dinosaurs I’ve been doing it since I was 7-8yrs old

1 Like

Did u mean not trying to flex or anything?

1 Like

@The_Phoenix ya that’s what I meant

1 Like

That’s a really great ideas!! Would you allow me to redraw this boy?

1 Like

Sure
10 Char

1 Like

It’s out!!! How it is dude?

2 Likes

Wow. That’s pretty good. I like it.

1 Like

Thanks you very much :fist_right::fist_left: