+
Erlikosaurus gen 2
Thats 1 idea anyone else got some ideas

1 Like

Spinorex= rex gen 2 + spino gen 2

3 Likes

That’s the dino of peace if you know what I’m saying

1 Like

Am I the only person who just wants to collect actual dinosaurs? I’m almost fed up of the number of hybrids in the game.

1 Like

I hate how hybrids are basically what wins the game

3 Likes

It would be nice if any dino could be competitive. I also found myself wishes the system made commons relavent longer, as is I had most of the epics 2 weeks in to playing

3 Likes

There should be 2 different types of tournaments that are coming to the game.
One with hybrids and one with normal creatures :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We need hybrids in order to make all common and rare type dinos more revelant

1 Like

While I see the next complaint is going to be “dinos in high levels dominate the game”, maybe it’s still a better idea if we can have a meta fight for only dinos of pure DNA.

2 Likes

Yes, i do like hybrids in the game but it would just be cool if players could participate in different types of tournaments(with or without hybrids). I think most people would like that. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hybrids is what drives us to collect ingredient dino DNA, but it also make us lose heart in collecting any irrelevant DNA even if you like that dino in RL.

2 Likes

I hope real dinosaurs will always outnumber the hybrids. Hybrids are necessary to succeed because they have versatile cross kits where the base creatures are more specialized in their set. They should be late game material.
I think people should ask for more real dinosaurs. The more hybrids there are the less it feels like Jurassic park/world.
The one hybrid I want to see is:
Carnotaurus+Diplotator: Vulnerability Strike, long defense, ready to crush, defense shattering impact, counter attack
It would be so monstrous looking!
Here are some better ideas for real creatures:
Troodontids with poison attacks
Oviraptorsaurs with theft attacks that steal positive statuses and/or health
Centrosaurs with impale attacks that bone break causing lower speed and cause 50% vulnerability
Carcharodontosaurs with intimidation attacks that cause your opponent to take 33% of their own attack and 1X cleanse hit
Diplodocids with priority tail whip attacks that hit for 1.25X and give a 33% chance for enemy to miss.
Just some ideas

2 Likes

I agree. In the Arena all I seem to face now are hybrids. Boring.

Majasuchutitan.
Or something like that. A long neck with some of the carnivores. I’d love that idea

1 Like

Magalosaurus + Ornithomimus + Dilophosaurus =

Mega-Orni-Dilo-Saur … he’s a lover, not a fighter…

“Me so Orni”

Carnotaurus (rare) + Spinosaurus gen 2 (epic) = carnospino/spinotaurus (legendary)

1 Like