New Hybrid: Iguanadon + Gryposuchus Announced

23 Likes

Now let’s hope ludia has done the right thing and made it an amphibian
Also why world’s collide?

11 Likes

Miocene and Cretaceous time period of components maybe?.. Then again this isn’t the first time they’ve made a cross-era hybrid…

11 Likes

Oh please give us an amphibian hybrid

10 Likes

Ahhh!!! This will set my Hatchery back 2 weeks. Must finish Bumpy too…so 3 weeks!

All worth it! Love these new creatures.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

The ad for the hybrid has me concerned, not that it shows or says anything to really point one way or another but I tend to think for the worst so “claws are showing” makes me think it will be a herb IDK lol

6 Likes

Claws? Well iguandon has claws sorta

3 Likes

Well I would say that would hint to amphibian, unless they’re teasing us by making it the first time an amphib-herb hybrid is a carnivore. :joy:

In all seriousness though fingers crossed it’s amphib. But it’s Ludia so I just hope and not expect. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Yeah was thinking the exact same thing. Iguanodon’s claws are her highlight, not Grypo’s.

Hope we’re are wrong.

I haven’t wished so hard to be wrong.

4 Likes

Ikr. But Allonogmius has some fishy features so we can still hope… Must still patiently wait for the big reveal though. :joy:

4 Likes

Again no real rational but when I think aquatic reptile/amphib I don’t think of claws being it’s primary weapon. But I guess some of the more mobile amphib’s use their front claws for some attacks like the Ostapo animation so it still fits.

But yeah using claws makes me think more of something that has better use of it’s front limbs like a hadrosaur.

Just my thoughts, not worth anything, just me over thinking being pessimistic.

5 Likes

It’s not really pessimism if it’s a prediction for a Ludia reveal. :crazy_face:

6 Likes

You’re right Mr. IguaYESDO. It’s short to wait till Thursday, yet still long to hold our breaths so I give the air inside my lungs out. :sweat_smile:

But if this is another teaser which will be turning out into another frustration, you got me this time Ludia. We have been never this close to it. So I wanna believe it for good. :crossed_fingers:t2:

5 Likes

Yeap and a really solid one too.

2 Likes

It will probably have the ostaposaur animation, or maybe like purrolyth animation from alive, definitely won’t be a herbivore though, they can’t feature an amphibian in a hybrid preview and go and make it a herbivore, I’m pretty certain ludia won’t shoot themselves in the foot with this one.

6 Likes

Or this thread turns into a “crying wall” this Thursday evening.

9 Likes

Also guys not to be overly accurate here or anything but igaunadon does not have any claws, it has a sickle thumb, no herbivore has claws but land crocs do.

4 Likes

Not wrong but gryposuchus is an amphibian without claws or anything

3 Likes

Thursday? Is that it’s release?

3 Likes

Gryposuchus has a lot off attack, so hopefully the hybrid will be an amphibian with over 3,200 attack.

5 Likes