New Hybrid: Iguanadon + Gryposuchus Announced

Dang, I was really hoping for Grylenken or a Kapro Gen 2 + Gryposuchus hybrid… I’m still hoping we can get an Amphibian hybrid out of Kaprosuchus Gen 2!

4 Likes

I just hope they don’t go “watch me” mode on that. :joy:

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

2 Likes

Yeah could still use the Ostapo animation. Ostapo has Micropo as a parent and it has the less mobile croc animation but Ostapo still has the other animation. So there is hope and like in the past there doesn’t have to be a rhyme or reason for how a hybrid turns out based on it’s parents. Ludia will Ludia.

5 Likes

But if it leads to the other way that we all want, then you can hear my echoing “YESS!” arising from Steinheim Dillingen, Germany.

Spreading through the whole world. :earth_africa:

2 Likes

If this is a amphibian hybrid it will become stronger that gorgosuchus since it has two tourneys

4 Likes

Thank you, just joined the forum but I have been playing Jurassic World The Game since November 2015!

3 Likes

It’s a crocodile (or gharial if you want to be more accurate) and all crocs, alligators and the like have claws, claws are a predatory thing I think that’s what ludias hinting at.

5 Likes

That’s a mighty long time. Glad you’ve entered our community now. :slightly_smiling_face:

Well I think it could be a possibility since that’s when the second tournament of the week starts…

3 Likes

Yeah, just discovered that the official forum exists :joy:

4 Likes

I can’t see how both of them work how will they add gyroposuchus to iguandon or iguandon to gryposuchus

1 Like

Maybe make the dinosaur and then add some colors

1 Like

Hmm, if Iguanodon is the base, maybe it will be Iguanodon legs, body, claws and tail with a Gryposuchus head and armor?

3 Likes

In the meantime, Therizinosaurus. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I think you are wishing too hard to make it real Reece, but I’m in the same boat with you. If we wish hard enough and flex all the muscles in our body, then maybe… Hggghhh! It’s happening!

5 Likes

If it’s Hadrosaur base it would most probably be herbivore, which hopefully it isn’t…

6 Likes

Yeah, Tournament hybrid Amphibians are what we need here!

5 Likes

Thank you for the nightmare fuel.

Welcome again!

3 Likes

I did think of Edward scissorhands, of course their are some exceptions to that rule lol.

Gaurantee theri dabbled in a bit of meat eating, there’s no hiding with those claws…

3 Likes

I could also seeing it being mixed in similar to Ostaposaurus with the same animation as it.

3 Likes

Gorgo is made from gorgosour and kaprosuchus which is a super rare if this new hybrid is a amphibian it will be stronger than gorgo and the thing whether if it is a amphibian or herbivore it will cost more than 70,000 dna

3 Likes