New hybrid - Oct 21

Maybe amargas finally getting one?

I would also take a geuss at it being a pterosaur ‘dart for cover’ but not sure, interesting poster. :thinking:

21 Likes

The hybrid was not out yet and it exploded before its release🤣

I think this hybrid is going to be released in Halloween or before.

8 Likes

Oh I hope its amrga, if he is amarga I might do the tournament

2 Likes

The only 2 creatures I could relate to pins and needles would be amarga or kentro.

8 Likes

If its amara and kentro then i think most of the mid late game players can get it including me as we had a kentrosaurus COT a month ago and now amargasaurus tournament.

7 Likes

I wish for scumpy release

2 Likes

Hopefully a new amphibian. Perhaps a kapro gen 2 hybrid since he is the only gen 2 creature who doesn’t have one

10 Likes

Yesss this is gonna be epic

1 Like

I hope so too, amargasuchus or kentrosuchus. The pic looks like something quick aswell so would make sense.

4 Likes

Not getting my hopes ups but Kapro and Amarga are just about 2 of the spikiest creatures in the game. Prey to me would imply not a herb but logic has failed me here in the past.

Nothing to do but sit and wait, either way I’ll be ready to tick it off the list.

With any luck it’s a good amphib and me putting off going all in on gorgo’s will finally pay off

6 Likes

i think its an amphibian or a flyer if we compare the height to hatch base then it looks small and i dont think any of the small carnivores or herbivores are left to be hybridised

Just had a thought, a disappointing thought because that’s how I operate :stuck_out_tongue:

Dart is used commonly for fish. A fish darts away, it wouldn’t be hard to imagine a spiked aquatic that uses “pins and needles”

Dunno what the parents would be but that’s my downer thought for the day

New hybrid is aquatic. I’m convinced Ludia is just trolling us at this point with out offering a new amphib hybrid for so long and they will just keep at it.

8 Likes

If turns out to be an aquatic then hopefully it’s a reef… but if it’s another damn cavern again that we dont need… :anger: :man_facepalming:

The gaps in the game with hybrids must be intentional tbh theyve had all the time and then some to fill them.

I’m just not gonna hold out for a certain class anymore and just accept what comes lol.

Was also thinking it’s likely to be aquatic as whatever it is looks like it can spin, I cant see any jurassic creatures that can do that.

12 Likes

It doesn’t look aquatic to me, all aquatic teasers have water backgrounds…

1 Like

Maybe it’s a flying fish with pterosaur wings and lungs.That would be lovely and can make us remember about the glitch in which aquatics were battling in land.

3 Likes

Scorpius Rex ?? :sweat_smile::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth: jajaja, Pins , terrifying ,meeh. Why not ? Jejej

Hopefully it’s that amphibian we’ve been waiting for.

9 Likes

I’ve seen some people post in a JWTG group say it might be the Scorpius rex

2 Likes

I hope its scorpius, but guys should I do the amrga tournament just in case it is part ot hybrid,

1 Like

The problem is, I am 99% sure the “Scorpius Rex” theory is correct and only 1% sure its an amphibian hybrid. :joy:

4 Likes

Amphibian hybrid? What does that mean? :thinking::laughing:

8 Likes