New hybrids in 1.5

Simple! Fight in the arena! Hunt dinosaurs! Collect DNA! Open battle incubators! Bingo you are prepared!

1 Like

omg… cant wait for this update. whennn…

1 Like

I want a pteranodon koola hybrid. Because how derpy would the koola look with wings :laughing:

2 Likes

All onboard the HYPE :train:

1 Like

Let’s see some:
Gator love: gryposuchus + spino gen2
Longnecks viable after lvl 10…
Secodonto-anything would be better than it is now
Angry ex- girlfriend: Weurhosaurus + Dilophosaurus gen2.

possibly dimorphodon and a bird unique and bird buff in general?

1 Like

or even better, since the announcement speaks of transforming, they might add the power rangers with their dinozords that transform it into the megazord!

:joy: if koola gets a unique hybrid then I’ll take the #1 prize for the next tournament now please :trophy:

2 Likes

@Hersh How about me then? Remember those 2x strike towers??? :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

@hersh can I be part of your alliance??? Hahahaha

Who you will choose then?? :thinking::thinking::thinking:

Any speculation on the earliest/latest we could possibly see this update? It certainly must be next week assuming that the rest of the week has already been set up.

They gave to some Youtubers the patch notes today which seems unfair

how so?  

1 Like

I think Ludia needs to fix the game instead of bring out new hybrids. Give us some improvements and forget the stupid hybrids.

2 Likes

The bird patch notes were released then it was like 3 weeks after that? :joy:

What if they create a whole new class of mega super hybrids better than uniques that require level 25 each to start fusing to give those elite players something more to work for? Some folks are getting close to fully leveling all their battle team already.

It does say they will transform the game…

1 Like

Would creating hybrids from the stuff no one uses transform the game? Would mean peeps might hunt everything again rather than racking up tens of thousands of useless dna

Take my Iguanodon DNA Ludia. Take it!!!

1 Like

Aw man I’ve been trying to collect everything I run into, and I’ve run out of darts during epic encounters already a few times cuz of it… hopefully I’ve prepared enough, super excited!! Plz buff Nodopatotitan tho!!

1 Like

Amarkylocodon confirmed? (And a pervy hatsofftous or whatever?)

2 Likes