Ludia Forums

New Hybrids - July 2019

If you haven’t seen them yet, there is a new aquatic hybrid and a new Cenozoic hybrid semi released. They are not viewable in the market, but the Fuse buttons are active

Smilodon and Synthetoceras = Smithetoceras

Archelon and Megalodon = Megarchelon

3 Likes

Here you go for the Level 40 stats… Also, is that a new screen for creating hybrids or am I mistaken? Either way that’s pretty cool.

My thoughts on these: I like the look of both of these new creatures a lot, they each have a really unique feel. The Megarchelon is a little too powerful if you ask me, but that’s a minor gripe… It does make complete sense; particularly when you consider it’s combining an already powerful Legendary with a tournament Legendary creature. It’s just going to throw off the balance of your line up if you max it out.

What do you guys think?

3 Likes

Uh, oh… I was just trying to see how much DNA they cost, but I got this message.

Looks like I may have fused these new hybrids a little bit before they were supposed to be available. Hopefully that doesn’t mess anything up.

2 Likes

Smithetoceras looks terrifying to me…

2 Likes

I like the look of both these hybrids, Megarchelon looks a little… none hybrid to me (like you could mistake that for being a real species of shark, if it weren’t so big) and considering your point about how OP @DantheMan it looks from stats, it’s actually less stronger than Dunkelosaurus. But has more health, so this hybrid is more built for tanking hits, rather than dealing out damage.

Smithetoceras however looks like something out of a fatasy film, and I love it! And stats wise, it’s actually on par with VIP creatures, with I think it is great. And I can’t wait to use it.

3 Likes

Yeah, that why I’m going to avoid fusing them. But now that I know what creatures are needed to make them, I can start making spare lv 40 for when they’re officially released.

2 Likes

The new screen is for any unlock and came out with the previous (mod) update. And yes, it is cool.

2 Likes

Oh cool, I guess I just haven’t had to fuse anything between then and now… The only thing that would be nice for Ludia to add would be the amount of DNA (or whichever currency is required) needed to purchase each creature.

1 Like

I get where you’re coming from here.

Yes, Megarchelon is designed to be a tank. And yes, when compared to the max for Dunkleosaurus, the latter has 3594 attack points (over 2828 for the former). However maxing out a Dunkleosaurus already throws off the balance for your Aquatic line up. The next highest Aquatic on the ferocity meter is Tylosaurus which caps out at 2873 (Health) and 2095 (Attack).

I dunno, I’m still going to plan to max out Megarchelon because it’s awesome and I’ve maxed everything else out for my Aquatics, but still understanding that doing this will certainly bring up the levels of my NPCs in Aquatic battles

1 Like

Probably won’t max it out, but at least get it to lv 20, and besides. Was just working on maxing unique creatures anyway, so founding this is out (or will be officially coming out) is exciting. :smiley:

1 Like

What’s their first evolution fact?

2 Likes

I installed the update a few hours ago but I have no access to any of the new hybrids. Is this only me?

1 Like

Gone for me, as well. And I never saw them in the market or glossary. At least we know what to work on for whenever they are officially released

3 Likes

Can anyone who has them show me the preview of the level 40 version?

They are at the top of this thread🙄

Where do you get this from? I still cannot see them.

I meant the appearance of the level 40 versions.

Oops, sorry thought you meant the stats.

The fuse buttons were deactivated yesterday some time after I originally posted the screen shots

1 Like