Ludia Forums

New indominus strike!

3 Likes

Time to go find it

1 Like

Has anyone tried? What is the level of the I-Rex?

1 Like

good thing I just made monostegotops :smiley:

1 Like

it’s 100% going to be level 30. haven’t checked yet but I’d bet my life

2 Likes

I just completed it. Confirmed a lvl 30 Indominus Rex. It wasn’t difficult at all though…lvl 19 Megalosuchus and Alanqua made quick work of it. Got some Brachiosaurus and 230 Anklyosaurus DNA out of it though!

5 Likes

Challenge accepted :grimacing:

1 Like

2 Likes

Easiest strike yet. Just be sure to have alanqua and alanquilosaur. Long invincibility and swap in invincibility, and indom is down!

1 Like

Was really easy but the dna was awful :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I still need that Anklyosaur DNA though! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Easily destroyed it with Alanqa 15 and Alankylosaurus 16.
Start with Alanqa, Long Invincibility, Rampage, them Swap in Invincibility for Alankylosaurus, Long Invincibility, Rampage, Swap in Invincibility for Alanqa (etc). Indominus did nothing to my pterosaurs.
Glad I won about 200 dna for Pyroraptor. Today I’m going to start fusing Pyrritator :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I was just about to make a conversation about this. So does Idom use Cloak at all in this battle? Cause if not, then I’m changing the dinos that I currently have set out.

1 Like

It can. Just because it did/didn’t for someone, doesn’t mean it’ll be the same for everyone. I would prep a well balanced team anticipating that it will cloak… not worth risking it

1 Like

I was expecting it to cloak, so I put my Indoraptor to counter it with cloak but, IndoRex didn’t used its cloak.
So, it was relatively an easy win for me. :wink:

1 Like

I’ve just used a tanycolagreus lvl 9, a velociraptor lvl 15, an Alanqa lvl 14 and an ankylosaurus lvl 13 and I won

5 Likes

2 Likes

Alright cool. I was gonna use my lvl 15 Mono to take it away, but Imma use my Tany instead… It ain’t in the double digits, but imma invest in it now. Just for this battle, then imma have my Alanqua and Tragodistis to take a crack at it… Hopefully it will work… Here’s to praying to the RNG gods :pray:

1 Like

People are using Alanqa and Alankylosaurus? I thought there was a bug with using invincibility shield? Did that get fixed!

1 Like

Well, it didn’t bugged for me

1 Like