Ludia Forums

New JWA YouTuber

https://youtu.be/S41RoBnfQQU here is the link to my first vid. I know the quality isn’t the best and my voice came out a little off but I hope you’ll check it out and maybe find it helpful :smile: I hope to create helpful guides for epic strikes and battle videos weekly.

6 Likes

Pretty good for the first video! I subbed and I expect great things from your channel!

2 Likes

Thanks for checking it out I’m gonna be posting new videos often and improving. I hope it’ll eventually become a large & helpful channel :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Also if y’all would like I’ll take requests for videos you would like to see.

2 Likes

Not bad for your first vid! Hope we can see more since the OG youtubers (Pocemon, Beaver, Ells and Possibly Fodder) are starting to give up on the game, hope to see you as popular as the 4 above!

3 Likes

I subbed to your channel and I hope that many people will find these vids helpful. Ofc, I’m in depot so I don’t really need help but the vids are still fun to watch

1 Like

https://youtu.be/mhZGY2ojlIY I made a new video. In the video I said that I had to make multiple 5 minute videos and split videos into parts but it’s just a single video now is bc I found video merging software after I created the video. So sorry about that and please enjoy.

1 Like

Just finished uploading a video of today’s epic strike!!

1 Like

Dropped you a sub. Looks like you have a good start. One thing I’d suggest is to up the volume you a bit. I had to max up my volume to really hear what you were saying.

Got it! I’ll make sure to do that!

2 Likes

Apparently for some reason the audio was messed up on my epic strike video I’m gonna remove it temporarily and attempt to fix ut

2 Likes

Unfortunately I wasn’t able to solve the problem the error was what I said started in the middle of the video instead of at the begining :face_with_raised_eyebrow: hopefully it doesn’t happen again.

2 Likes

That’s cool. As you go along you’ll find things getting better. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is there anything you guys would like to see?

1 Like

See what you can come up with it. For me personally, I don’t find battles all that interesting. JWA isn’t all that of a spectator sport. But other content, maybe discussing certain topics and your views on updates, dinosaurs …etc could be interesting.

I do the Dinosaur of the Day posts here on the forums but once the new update drops and things change, I’m tempted to do them on my channel too as a different sort of topic.

Have a ponder and see what interesting topics you could cover. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ells still plays, she just doesn’t YT anymore.
Follow her on IG :ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

My next video will be that sort of thing.

2 Likes

There is also @Wei-Chieh_Huang , whjch you need to support. He really needs the subs. His YT is his Forum account, pls sub to him :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks. Subbed to him as well.

3 Likes

Good first video. Interesting take on the tournament team there, i like this sorta content, got my sub. I’d just suggest checking on the audio, the sound seems too low, at least on my phone. Looking forward for more videos, good luck :grinning:

3 Likes