Ludia Forums

New JWTG Gameplay Channel

Inspired by @Sionsith and @ImElusiveYT, I wanted to start a JWTG gaming channel.

I will start uploading from tomorrow, it will either simply be based on random gameplay or it will be on a Pyroraptor unlock event, that depends lol. I’ll share a link as soon as I upload (you could subscribe too if you like… :sweat_smile:)

11 Likes

4 Likes

Haha thanks @Cheeseeater! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Anytime. I enjoy memes myself, and this was a perfect situation. When do you think you will start?

1 Like

Tomorrow… either it’s a gameplay of Pyroraptor unlock event or a regular gameplay :slight_smile:

1 Like

Pyroraptor unlock monday

Plus

Psephoderma unlock thursday

=

Happy Aether

Il be sure to watch your video aswell fury :+1:

1 Like

Thank you! :smiley: If not Pyroraptor, I’ll surely record whichever unlock is offered…

1 Like

I just won another ptera in today’s battle buildup event :confused:

I should open a pterosaur market at this rate :joy:

1 Like

Right now I am really nervous if it will be Pyroraptor tomorrow, I gave away my first max to make Carnoraptor and I am currently 2 away from maxing another. I really want his unlock event, if it is tomorrow then I can use one from the event and another I can buy with DNA (I have always dreamt of pressing the DNA buy button on locked creatures instead of in Trade Harbour) which will literally brighten my mood for the next few weeks

Me right now : Emotional :100:

1 Like

I’m hoping for the unlock also, pyroraptors design has gotta be my favourite out of all the dromaeosaurids.

Fused mine to get carno also so currently just have one at level 30.

Hey at least we are luckier than most and one step closer to dimetrocarnus.

Although replacing another max carnoraptor that’s aloooooot of dna :dizzy_face:

1 Like

I think I’m closer to Ostaposaurus than I am to Dimetrocarnus, and I have Indominus to fill in carnivore slot so I don’t think I’ll make Dimetrocarnus soon. I wanna unlock Pyruvate for the emotional value of unlocking a long-locked creature :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I love ostaposaur hes a must for dominator, bit pricey tho costs just over 30k dna per copy

1 Like

I prefer Presto. Osta is a bit expensive on the DNA side and has a fairly long cooldown.

1 Like

But Osta can be unlocked and purchased at will…

That’s true. I’m not too fond of creatures with too long of a cooldown time tho. Diplosuchus works better than Ostapo at lower levels (1-20) and Gorgo replaces Osta at higher levels.

2 Likes

Yes for tournaments I prefer my level 20 presto much shorter cooldown and I only ever use level 20 ostapo when I’ve run out of the other creatures for a guaranteed win, his cooldown only allows me to use him once a day whereas Prestos twice

1 Like

First upload coming up soon!!

1 Like

4 more hours to first video :grin:

1 Like

It’s been 4 hours fury your time is up (no pressure) :joy:

1 Like

Ya I’m recording right now :metal:t3:

1 Like