Ludia Forums

New Mammolania is actually really good

I’m having a lot of success with her in her newest iteration. She’s bulky enough to deal with things like Magna, Phor, Monoloment, and take chunks out of things she can’t kill like Tryko and Max. I’m really liking the new version of Lania, even if she lost a lot of offensive power in 2.0. Has anyone else had success with it?

9 Likes

Ya it’s good and it technically can beat tryko and maxima you jut have to be set up or predict the shield

3 Likes

Mine is lvl 26 and I run her on my team… I have always liked Mammolania, you just have to know how to use her and she will serve you well!!!

2 Likes

Speedsters/distractors/ slow unarmored chompers/ stunners : :+1:

Fast chompers/ armored chompers/ high hp armor or shielding tanks/ DoT/ other high armor tanks/ counter attackers: :-1:

2 Likes

I like mammolania and mammotherium. The way regeneration works really helps both of these guys. I did drop mammolania for grypolyth, but it’s 100% on the bench and ready to go back in

2 Likes

Big fan!

3 Likes

Hmm yes I like that

3 Likes

I still think she needs a defense shattering move, mostly in place of Taunting Bellow. Ideally DSI at least.

But that being said, she’s still pretty good, and mine’s sitting at lvl 29 and slowly on her way to getting to lvl 30.

2 Likes

On my level it’s good vs speedsters (with the exclusion of Quetzorion) aaand pretty much that’s it. Old Mammolania was way better with its rampage, this one takes too much time to actually kill a stronger dino. It’s slightly better now after the latest change of instant immunity, but the fact remains it lacks some damage potential

Mammolania is good now, because they changed the instant shield dynamics and how long they lasted. Before the change Mammolania was not good. This is frustrating, because some of us invested in other creatures with our boost, and now Mammolania can’t be used until more boost are ready to go.

1 Like