New Map (St. Patrick's Day)

2 Likes

I would blend in perfectly in that environment :grinning:

2 Likes

Looks nice.

2 Likes

I just wished that there were dinosaurs in the new update.

4 Likes

I do too. Hopefully we’ll get them in 1.15 along with a sloth, a bear, and a kangaroo along with new hybrids

2 Likes

I was excited that ludia would have listened to our request of dinosaurs.
The new patch,new creatures and nerf of balanced dinos was like shooting my heart.

2 Likes

I wish to get Procoptodon, Megalania, Gorgonopsid , Styracosaurus, Zhuchengotyrannus, Torvosaurus, Tyrannotitan and etc.

1 Like

Ok. i love the map, but it is so hard to distinguish the regular supply drops with the event ones. I almost went on a rant because everything was green. :rofl:
@ned just something to bring up.

2 Likes

My map has butterflies! Lol

Screenshot_20200317-091444_JW Alive

2 Likes

The night view is even worse. I can’t tell the difference between those drops.

2 Likes

I don’t see any epic or unique dinos at all. Only one epic strike tower but miles away from my home. :frowning:

1 Like

Anyone else notice that they brought back ambient dino noises on the map? It used to be a thing back at launch but disappeared sometime in 2018. I’m happy to have it back.

Normally I turn off the sound and music in mobile games, but I keep the SFX on in JWA because it helps me dart better. Anyone else do this?

3 Likes

I love the green look to the map. That can remain.

I did as well. Agreed that it’s nice to have it.

I turn music off. When the game first launched someone on these forums suggested that the music distracts you from darting so I turned it off and I did dart better.

2 Likes

I don’t know if it is just me but as of today the map will go blank of anything except roads and park spaces after several darting attempts. I have to reboot the game to get it all back again.

Same here, used a giga scent last night and I did 90% if it with nothing on the map. Just 2 creatures would spawn even 2min. I’m on Android so if I want to see boxes and anything else around I used the minimize button to see all programs and then just select JWA, the GPS message pops up and the spinning wheel then the game reloads itself in the a matter of seconds…until I dart again lol

The night map color must be pretty similar to PoGo, because when I was playing as a passenger in a friend’s car last night he looked at my phone and asked if that’s what I was playing.

I like the new map. The only thing that’s a slight annoyance is the color difference between spun normal drops and unspun ones. Sometimes it’s hard to tell the difference at night.

1 Like