True, but then again, it´s to not confuse ppl with that move, not for making less or more sense, however, i will note this in order for making future changes, thanks for the feedback
We still need the original moves for Spinoconstrictor reinstated!!! The bleed resist on creatures coming out is over kill we know it’s needed for the raids and that’s fine but nuking all the bleeders is removing choices from your players and shortening our pool of viable Dino’s. What if you made new moves that poison instead of bleed??? Then you could keep your setup and give back viability to those creatures that are hurting so bad now.
I’d be inclined to suggest that poison be a negative effect which prevents healing or cleansing abilities from activating.
really good, and agreed, aight, thanks
i don´t see the poison being something like that, i´m used to see poison as something that damages over time, still a good mechanic to apply, and i could make another post for that if you like to, thanks for the feedback
note 6:Regarding to the feedback, i will rename this all as Venom, not Poison, to keep the scientific correction of both terms, so the change of all the attacks’ names it´s:
- Poisonous Swap-In → Venomous Swap-In
- On Escape Poisoning Strike → On Escape Envenoming Strike
- Poisonous Counter → Envenoming Counter
- Poisonous Strike → Venomous Strike
- Poisonous Impact → Venomous Impact
- Maiming Poison → Maiming Venom
- Lethal Poison → Lethal Venom
- Stunning Poison → Venomous Stun
- Poisonous Distraction → Venomous Distraction
- Poisonous Swoop → Venomous Swoop
- Poisonous Cleansing Swoop → Venomous Cleansing Swoop
- Poisonous Lethal Swoop → Venomous Lethal Swoop
- Poisonous Vulnerability → Envenoming Vulnerability
and i somewhat can´t or don´t know how to change the post’s name, so act like it´s called “New Mechanic Idea: The Venom” sorry
Note 7: Cleansing moves cleanse the DoT the Venom inflicts, so: Cleansing Strike, Cleansing Impact, Group Cleansing Strike, Group Cleansing Impact, Cleansing Shattering Strike, Tip the Scales, All healing moves, Cleansing Swoop, Prowl and Deliberated Prowl, Mutual Fury, Sidestep, Sideflap, Hop and Mock, etc… Can cleanse the DoT result of the venom.
kinda redundant to say, but it´s to clarify