Ludia Forums

New members active MyVeryWaitJurassicfes

We are looking for new active member!

But I don’t have 1000+ trophy

I can join but don’t kick my out.

As long as you are active and play regularly. Doing at least daily missions and tournaments as soon as tou can with the trophies.

But I only have 230-240 trophy

Accept me to your alliance my username is dilophoboa 134228

1 Like

Hi, can I join your alliance? BigT #7291.

Hi kevin. I sent you the friend request. You will be welcome

Hey, what do you get on the missions? I’ve got a four dino alt looking for an alliance and I think yours might be a fit.

Hi.in missions we reach rank 7. if you want to join the alliance send me a request.

Thanks, sounds like a very good alliance. Do you have tourney requirements?

for tournaments I would like at least the 10 creatures to be killed. then if you want to go further. I only ask that the 10 creatures be defeated!

Because i only have four dinos, i’m actually ineligible from participating in tournaments. Can I still join the alliance or is that too much of an issue?

thank you for contacting me. but without offense we are looking for members who are already more like dinosaurs!

That’s fair. I hope you find the members you’re looking for.

I must be requesting dna every day

Hi. if you need dna yes. the only thing I ask and not to always ask for the same dino every day!

I didn’t say I request the same Dino every day

I like your alliance because your alliance is tier 4 already I left just for you and my old alliance is only tier 1 :t_rex::t_rex::t_rex::t_rex::t_rex::t_rex::t_rex::t_rex::t_rex::sauropod::sauropod::sauropod::sauropod::sauropod::sauropod::sauropod::sauropod::sauropod:

1 Like