Ludia Forums

New move idea

I have an idea for a new move to help counter powerful/overpowered Dinos in the arena.

The move should be called “Intimidation,” and it’s a priority move that weaker dinos, like Monomimus or Monolometrodon, maybe even the velociraptor could have. There could be better levels of the move that have increasing abilities.

Intimidation: Priority
Opponent forced to swap to random creature, cannot swap 1 turn. Immune creatures remain immune.
Delay: 1
Cooldown: 2

Greater Intimidation: Priority
Opponent forced to swap to random creature, cannot swap 2 turns. Immune creatures remain immune.
Cooldown: 2

Debilitating Intimidation: Priority
Opponent forced to swap to random creature, cannot swap 3 turns. Immune creatures no longer immune, can be pinned.
Cooldown: 3

Even though I first considered Intimidation to be a swap in move where the opponent is forced to swap dinos and is pinned for a turn upon entrance of the according dinos, I like the idea of it being integrated as a move instead.

3 Likes

You say that weaker creatures like raptors have…if they swap to a Draco, you just gave them a free kill, and Draco simply regens away…

True, but I’d rather have the Draco than an over boosted Thor.

The Draco regens, and they bring their Thor, or Draco again :roll_eyes:

I don’t think a Draco could one hit a velociraptor, especially if the health is boosted on it. But you have a good point. It’s about strategy but if they want to be overkill with their overpowered uniques and just pummel us I guess we just deal with it.

Or, you know, the the regen ability could be locked with the move as well. Lucky Draco isn’t immune

:triumph:

The first one might not be be too bad if priority is taken away but otherwise these would be too much I think.