Ludia Forums

New Move Ideas

These are “Advantage” moves
Inspired by Shield Advantage.

Speed Advantage
Cleanse Speed Reduction effects. Increase Speed by 10% for 2 turns. Nullify opponents Speedup effects. Decrease opponents speed by 50% for 2 turns. Does 1x damage.
Delay: 0, Cooldown: 1

Dodge Advantage
Remove all evasion effects from opponent. Gain 75% chance to dodge 66% of opponents damage for 1 turn. Deal 1x damage.
Delay: 0, Cooldown: 1

Distraction Advantage
Cleanse distraction. Deal 1x damage. Reduce opponents damage by 50% for 1 turn.
Delay: 0, Cooldown: 0- This is a basic move. Basically superiority strike but applies distraction instead of speed reduction.

Bleed Advantage
Cleanse DoT effects. Deal 1x damage. DoT .25x of opponents max hp for 2 turns.
Delay: 0, Cooldown: 0. This is a basic move.

Vulnerablity Advantage
Cleanse Vulnerability. Apply vulnerability to opponent immediately. Deal 1x damage. Vulnerability lasts until the end of next turn.
Delay: 0. Cooldown: 1.

10 Likes

These sound great, but the Bleed Advantage is a bit much. Maybe .2 instead of .25 so that it can’t kill in 2 hits and 3 turns? Just my thought. Everything else looks good

4 Likes

No lethal wound does more

Thanks for sharing your ideas with us, Gem_Aqua. :smiley:

2 Likes

You are welcome. Please release patch notes tomorrow. The game is incredibly boring and stale rn and we need something new. We’ve been waiting for a month and a half. I know you aren’t in charge of that but I beg you guys to tell us when we’re getting them. I’ve seen speculation that we’ll have to wait another week and if that’s the case I may just leave. You guys have taken forever to do anything regarding balance. If this update doesn’t fix the game or at least attempt to, I’m out.

Exploit Rampage

Deals x2 times damage. Target vulnerable this turn and next turn. Target receives 0.2x DoT of target’s Max hp for the next 3 turns.

Exploit Impact

Deals 1.5 times damage. Target vulnerable this turn and next turn. Target receives 0.2x DoT of target’s Max hp for the next 3 turns.

Lethal Rampage

Deals 2x damage. Target receives 0.33x DoT of target’s Max hp for the next 3 turns.

Lethal Impact

Deals 1.5x damage. T arget receives 0.33x DoT of target’s Max hp for the next 3 turns

Any one of these or the above mentioned Advantages would make Stygidaryx and Spinoconstrictor a lot more powerful Ludia, just saying, * hint hint*

I honestly feel that exploit wound should not get any variants because it is a powerful weapon against counter attackers and while it looks bad in paper, the amount of times it is useful is nuts

2 Likes

That exploit rampage better have like a 3 turn delay and 3 turn cooldown or its way too op

I feel like anything other than a 1 turn delay and 2 turn cooldown would make it ultimately pointless, since it doesn’t have the health necessary for a prolonged fight and given the current immune meta it would at least give Spinoconstrictor to do a lot more damage against immunes by merit of just having a second rampage-type attack.

(Everything But The) Kitchen Sink: 1x Damage, Clease, Regenerate, Heal .25 HP, Distract 50% 2 Turns, 50% Sheilds 1 Turn, Cloak, DOT .2, Increase Damage +50% 2 Turns, Speed +10%, Swap-Prevention 2 turns. -Meh, we all know where this is going… If boosted to level 20, guaranteed sweep of opponents team. Cool-down: The number of turns it take for Ludia to count the profits.

But seriously: What about a self-limiting move? Have a creature that deals 1500 Damage, and the move is 3x with a 2-turn delay, but it distracts the creature that dealt the damage by 66% for 3 turns or something.