Ludia Forums

New park layout

So i decided to change my parks design because it looked gross and always used to trigger my OCD. Please note that this layout id not for maximizing coin production or something its just for making the park look beautiful and healthy.

So how does it look? Leave your thoughts below. Also this thread is for others as well to showcase their beautiful park layouts! I also have to do some work on the other area so i will post it later

5 Likes

This was a still of my Old Park, before I redecorated the whole thing heheh.

4 Likes

Once i will expand my ferocity i am going for making common hybrids paddocks. Which one do u think is better alanga or labrynthosurus? Because i am only going for one

4 Likes

Labyrintho

4 Likes

This looks great!! I like how you’ve used a good variety.

3 Likes

Thanks man

2 Likes

My entire park is set up for maximum coin generation, so clocktowers are everywhere.

4 Likes

my park :arrow_down_small:

3 Likes

This is mine … I need to re decorate the top side tho

6 Likes

Do you think I should set up a similar design to produce more coins or just try my best rn and do that later??

3 Likes

I really like 3 rows of JH statues between separate rows of amphibian/ Carnivore (4x4) paddocks and Pterosaur/herbivore (5x5) paddocks.

It’s a large coin investment to start, so maybe 2 rows of Oasis statues between them first until you can afford it.

Also, notice that the JH statues are placed between the amphibian/ Carnivore 4x4 paddocks so it reaches more. I know I have clocktowers in the middle, but I use to have JHs the as well.

1 Like

@Bandeezee excellent! Ive got something similar going on.

This is my other island:

2 Likes

Here’s an older pic when I had JH statues with the strategically placed Oasis statue here and there.

4 Likes

I know you probably don’t want to or not worth the extra few percentage points, but putting the JH statues right between the 4x4 paddocks (on the border where they meet) should help one more JH statue reach each one I think.

1 Like

It’s always worth it for a few extra points!

You mean inbetween each carnivore/amphibian right? I would love to do that BUT space becomes an issue.

Just line it up on the border between then, so you would need an extra two squares at each end. You’re not actually separating the paddocks. Problem is it’s a lot of moving.

You can check with @Sionsith or one of the other experts, but I’m pretty sure it’s more beneficial to lose the JH statues at the ends of your JH rows and line up the JH statues like I said, so they’re offset with the 4x4 paddocks and land on their border straddling two paddocks.

Doing this i believe each paddock will receive an extra 7%. Right now only your ends paddocks are getting that extra 7%

If you look at my screenshot above, my JH statues are lined up this way with my 4x4 paddocks.

1 Like

Ahhhhh I get you! I will consider that on my next redesign for sure.

I have things squared up in a way that fits everything. But as new creatures come in I will inevitably have to expand and re-jig the park.

1 Like

Yeah, might take a long time especially since the game tends to crash when you pick up a lot of statues, lol.

1 Like