New park layout

Mid to high 300s is gettin the job done for now. Without clock towers!

Sometimes I evaporate 40 million coins into thin air loll.

1 Like

Embrace the chaos
I gotta fix my layout and I’ll try to get a coin making one
Chris said buildings are trash and you should go for paddocks as money makers instead.
Should I sell the buildings or just move them somewhere else?

3 Likes

Move them to sorna. They will come handy for colloct x coins from buildings missions

4 Likes

That’s a good idea but I need 4 more levels for sorna, I might just move them aside for now

1 Like

Unless missions are that important to you, I would get rid of them if you don’t have the space or at least put them in you market until you’re done organizing your dinos and decorations, then you can put them down around where you still have space on the outside.

1 Like

It took 3 crashes to clean up this mess

And this is tetris

Nothing has been sold or bought, just some reorganizing here.

5 Likes

Looks good to me :+1:

2 Likes

I like the chaos. It’s interesting to look at.

1 Like

Also as well with the place new building missions, you can just store an old building and then place it back and mission complete, rather than waiting for a new building to finish constructing :+1:

Thought this trick would work with indominus mission but no joy :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Once you can afford it, I would put a bunch of park Oasis statues between your paddocks instead. Then once you have space, make it 2 rows of Oasis statues, then eventually 3 rows of JHs. If you’re not VIP, I think that’s pretty much as good as it will get unless you start making coin traps.

1 Like

That’s the best I can buy from the market, when I gather enough money, I’ll replace the weaker decorations with some better ones

1 Like

Hmmm… I’m not sure when Oasis is available, until then, I believe I used triceratops statues since they were cheap (2 rows).

Important thing is that’s is a 2x2 statue with at least 4 reach at 5% so they are the same size and you can swap in Oasis one way once their available.

1 Like

56-57 something

It’s at 60ish … You also unlock jh statue one or two levels so you can save up and directly spend your coins on em

1 Like

Oasis are cheaper, so I would start there. Plus, JH benefits when you have 3 rows, so it’s a complete park redesign which takes time.

1 Like

You’ll get there as you get to lvl 60

1 Like

Triceratops statues sound good, I made sure to have 4 squares of space between the rows.
Another question about the coins, are there any dinosaurs worth investing into as money makers?

I’m beyond the point where I need decorations for my coin production. There are already areas in my park without decorations and in time I’m planning to remove them all. And of course, no buildings.
Ugly but efficient.

5 Likes

It depends how often you want to collect coins. I’ve maxed out the common Carnivore hybrid and common herbivore hybrid paddocks. They make me almost 5 million coins every 30 minutes because I have each of them in coin traps. It’s an investment of DNA, but I’m on the game quite a bit. For other dinos, I just hatch mostly what I win from the game. Tapejara is a pretty good coin maker for a regular dino. Just make sure you hatch a lot of dinos that you win. After you level them up they make a decent amount of coins one you get several level 40s.

Edit: also Dilophosaurus, he’s another 3 hour one.

What is that to the left of einosaur? I’ve never seen that creature before?