Ludia Forums

New park layout

That’s a Pachyrhinosaurus

1 Like

Looks nice, didnt recognise it was looking through the hybrid section. I’ve got 2 ready to hatch in the inventory, hopefully it gets an unlock soon

One of the nicer looking level 40 designs of the ceratopsians, definitely my favorite. The oversized horns are a giveaway to what it is, see lots of them in the Tournament

1 Like

I have yet to face one, that and monostegotops I have never seen in any tournament runs

Pachyrhinosaurus.

4 Likes

I see a Rajasaurus there…

tenor (1)

5 Likes

Getting Rajasaurus…piece of cake.:wink:

At the moment I do not have a level 40. I used it just the other day to make another Rajastega.

3 Likes

Take your time… and also, please do share a screenshot when you’ve done it :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I won’t be able to check every 30 minutes but for me 5 million coins sound promising. I heard common hybrids are good money makers
Btw. What’s a ‘coin trap’?

Here are screenshots of my two coin traps. They are basically a bunch of decorations places strategically around a single paddock to produce the biggest percentage increase. If I had good boss statues I could get it bigger, but for now, this is as good as it gets. The 5x5 paddock has a higher percentage because you can put more decorations around them.

3 Likes

Oh, so that’s what it is, well, for now I’m going to stick to the triceratops statues.
When the events end, I might invest into some common hybrids

2 Likes

I have those on Sorna, but just two. I think my 5x5 has a 500% bonus and the 4x4 has a 600% bonus, I move the creatures in and out of it once (and when I’m not lazy, twice) a day. Added to normal collection for the rest of the day, it makes at least 15M a day. Not a lot, but I am too fond of beautifying my Park to put that Trap all around Nublar :joy:

4 Likes

@Aether_12 ran out of coins so had to stop. How does this look?

By putting more john hammonds i can get a 544% boost and that should make it 2 million Every 6 hours not bad right?

7 Likes

That’s pretty good yeah, there is a way to make the coin trap better for carnis and amphis, I just never really bothered to change it but you might find it on the forums somewhere

3 Likes

Can u send pics of dinos u have in coin traps? Thnx

2 Likes

Dilophosaur

Tropeo

However I cycle my creatures through the coin traps if I need to, there are better coin earners than these ones

4 Likes

How many dinos do u have that are high earners?

2 Likes

Most if not all, I have several 40s of the same commons that generate good coin over an hour.

My level 21 vips earn lots of coin too, nundagosaur, apatosaurs, pachyceratops, diplosuchus, dime, mono.

It’s why I never sell creatures either and once I have enough copies of level 1s of a certain creature I get to fusing for even more coins

My cenozoic biodome earns over 1 million while my aquatics close to 2 million

4 Likes

Here’s the design for the 4x4 coin trap you were talking about. It wouldn’t work for @The_Phoenix right now though since Oasis only reaches 3. I believe he can set it up with mostly Oasis where I have Clocktowers. There would just be 8 spots where he would have to use JHs instead of Oasis, but I think it would still be a higher percentage because you’re squeezing in an extra 2 JHs to replace one Oasis (I’m not 100% though).

3 Likes

Yeah i don’t have ct and probably will never so i will just go for park oasis and john hammonds.

2 Likes