Ludia Forums

New park layout

Yes, but I’m saying I’m pretty sure this layout works for Oasis and JHs as well. I believe you would squeeze out an extra 16%

1 Like

Here’s an old screenshot of when it was mostly Oasis and JHs.

1 Like

You can go with higher %boost with some boss statues

2 Likes

Yes, but that’s no go if you don’t have those boss statues. Oasis and JHs can be purchased in the market.

3 Likes

I do have some and will put em around my layout

2 Likes

I remember having quite a neat and arranged park the last time I played it. I connected everything with roads, and by that I mean EVERYTHING, like every decoration, paddock and building were connected such that they would never be away from sight when you visit my park as an in-game civilian and decide to strictly follow the road. Not even a single ACU tower will be invisible.

3 Likes

This is my work in progress park

1 Like

Most of my dinos are in the asset repository but I do get a decent 1.5 million in 3 hours and wake up to 2.4 million every morning

so high-tech
:star_struck:
I just group dinos and structures based on class
so security towers near small and large theropods
velo garden sculptures for small theropods
balloons and flu rides for pterosaurs
Apato garden sculptures, apato fossils, fountains, geysers= herbivores
ponds: Amphibians

1 Like

@Aether_12, @Bandeezee need a herb/ptero coin trap currently i am using those three

The line of dinos i have next to the coin traps are the ones i cycle through. But the herbs/pteros aren’t fitting so i have to remove some park osaises and the boosts turns out to be only 466%. Any ideas or specific coin traps for herb/pteros that i can afford. I may as well put my boss statues and note that i only have 4 fifth will come from this weeks boss.

2 Likes

Mines a bit messy but its 607 percent.

I have been meaning to move it up one space so I can fit another row of hammonds but I’m lazy.

Ideally you only want one carni coin trap and one herb coin trap no need to build more than that as you can cycle creatures through it, have more than the 2 will clog up space on your island

3 Likes

I believe it’s the same design as Aether. If you have any boss statues with a long reach, they will help too. You just start with putting one Oasis along the edge, then keep stacking Oasis along the paddock until it won’t reach (attack along the paddock from the starting edge statue, don’t go away from the paddock, that’s for a different row).
Then start your next edge statue and stack them in a row along the edge of the paddock until the Oasis won’t reach. You should be able to do this 4x. Then widen each row with another set of Oasis statues. Then your going to have to widen again using JH since Oasis won’t reach from a third row. If you have any Boss statues with 7 reach, add those too.

2 Likes

So, you can see, it doesn’t make a nice square since it’s 5x5, you get 4 arms stacked with 3 rows each that end in JHs that stick out just one square beyond the next arm.

3 Likes

I can’t afford clock towers and i only have 3 boss statues as of currently hopefully 4th will come this week. My only option is park osaises and john hammonds and putting the rest of boss statues around to give more boost. Is there anything better to do other than this?

I dont think so for non vips, clocktowers only come up as vip trades so you are limited to oasis hammonds and boss statues

1 Like

Yeah i know but right now its isn’t so i am good. I will decrease the number of coin traps since i want to fill my whole island with park oasises and john Hammonds.

1 Like

As for park oasis and john hammonds what do i do? Do i make the same carni/amphi coin trap remove like 6 park osasis for space put in herb/ptero paddock and put boss statues to cover up the lost % boost? Is there anything better than this? I can’t get clock towers but anything other than that?

You don’t use clocktowers, you use Oasis instead. I gave you directions in my post that had the picture with the outlined coin trap. The setup is different than the 4x4 paddock.

1 Like

You’ll start at an edge of the paddock and put 4 Oasis along the side of it. Now start from a different edge and stack another 4 Oasis along the side. Do it again for the other two edges. Then stack a second row of Oasis to each edge. Next you’ll have to add rows of JHs because Oasis won’t reach from a third row. At the end of your rows you should be able to add JHs.

2 Likes

Ok i will try it and update to you.

2 Likes