Ludia Forums

New phone setup WiFi only

Just installed game on old iPhone6 for kid that is only setup through WiFi but can’t start the game. When the app starts up it freezes with the don’t play will driving screen and I can’t get off it. Does my phone have to have cell service to play?

This may need bump. Though it doesn’t need service. I have backup phone that has no service and works, but its android. Idk if that is anything…

Hey Matt_Tauscher, it’s possible that you might have the GPS for your iPhone toggled off. Also please make sure that you have allowed the game access to your location, this can be enabled through the device’s Settings > Privacy menu. Reboot your phone after turning on the settings, if you’re still having issues after doing that, email our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com, and our team can try to assist you further.

Thanks for the reply. I restarted the phone and it worked after that. The phone is super slow but works for a 4 year old.

1 Like

I’m happy to hear that it’s working correctly now! Don’t hesitate to let me know if you have any other questions or issues.