Ludia Forums

New player looking for alliance

Hi I just started playing the game, I played a lot(started 2 days ago)
I I would really like a alliance to play with, I do play like 30min to 1h a day, and will progress quickly bu need an alliance to help me do so, so if any alliance is looking for a player that plays a lot please message me with the alliance name
I have also not a lot of creature so I cant donate dna so soon, thanks

1 Like

Nice to see you on JWA! There are some alliances that can help new players, hope you get into one soon. All the best!

2 Likes

thanks, do you have one that could help me??

1 Like

I don’t know them myself, but you could wait for some Forum members to suggest you some.

1 Like

thanks, I hope I can join one quick, as I just unlock boss raid and sanctuary today, and also do you have an tip for the game :grin: :grin:

1 Like

To name a few, dart everything you can. Open supply drops. Once you’re a little bit ahead, you can do raids on stronger bosses. Our alliances Goose Gang and Goose Gang2 has a Discord server. @MINMI could send you the link, the people on there can help you in raids.

2 Likes

thanks, is there space for a newbie in your alliance?

1 Like

Here is the link @Jurassic_Fury was informing you about :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Not currently, sorry. For Goose Gang2 we require 2000+ trophies. For Goose Gang1 we require 4500+ trophies.

1 Like

Not quite, our requirements are a bit high. But don’t worry, once you get a bit up there in your game, you could consider recruiting for Goose Gang2. Good luck!

2 Likes

I have only 200 add a 0 and we are good :grin:

1 Like

Lol, A couple of months and you should be there! Once you create a good pvp team of LvL 13-15 epics you can most certainly make it to 2000 trophies.

4500 trophies might take awhile though… So Goose Gang2 would definitely be a better early game option.

2 Likes

THe annoying thinkg is that epic dont spawn a lot where I lived

1 Like