Ludia Forums

New Pterosaur hybrid

Levels 10 to 40:

6 Likes

I have to say that I am a little disappointed about the design. I expected something more impressive. As I look at it, the crest is pretty similar with Pterodactylus level 40 crest . It is half the size of Pteranodon level 40 crest. The beak is quite simple. The rest of the body has nothing unique, apart from the few spines at the back. Even the trivia is not interesting for me.

But because I don’t want to be too much complainer, I admit that I love the stats!

1 Like

Yeah I like the stats too, its very balanced and I will use it a lot. But then, I had a massive hole in my lineup with not enough Legendary pteros and was getting by with super hybrids at the top end. This dino will certainly help with all the Legendary PvEs where I usually struggle against Amphibians.

who is beaver

I have to agree, first time I saw it in the tournament I just was surprised how small it was! To my mind, hybrids should be MORE impressive and larger than their natural components, and this was not. But I do like that the thumbnail image for it is pretty unique looking. Can’t say I appreciate having these meat shields show up in a tournament where I can’t have any class advantage against them! Haven’t had any losses yet, but I found it kind of interesting that we got this specific rules tournament when they had just added it, so we’re all probably thinking, ooh, that would be handy to have on MY side of the battle!

2 Likes

The Gaming Beaver. A popular YouTuber that does a lot of different games, and probably the most well known one covering this game, although it’s clearly not one he plays much anymore.

He used to formerly play this game on a regular basis for years and even set his Apple Store to a different language to get the game early. He used to play this game everyday for years,now he covers many games and does Jurassic World The Game weekly.

“Beaver” is The Gaming Beaver, he’s a Youtuber.

Is he a hacker?

Yes he is, and @anon64344010 he is not the only YouTuber on this game, he is one of the few that can show you a level 999999999 (or whatever odd hack he is deploying at the time) Indoraptor.

my key board has bean acting up i sed the rong thing sorry i dident mene to say i have a stupid ceebord

and just so you now @Sionsith hes not a hacker he gets gliches same as me but i got i onlyhad 1 and it gave me a level 0 indo

@Sionsith you are a youtuber show us a level 999999999 indoraptor

bagoyee is a hacker

Look at the resources in this video and tell me with a straight face he hasn’t hacked the game…

3 Likes

Oh! LPGOZZI is one,not Beaver,but there are no replies regarding him,but yes he is a hacker.

I mean,who can tell a person is not a hacker with those resources,it is pretty obvious that part cannot be said.

I see you have deleted the post that said he wasn’t a hacker…

it is possible to have that meny recoures

@Sionsith if so you are a hacker you have got that much coins