New pterosaur superhybrid

Looks like a pelicanipteryx super hybrid, meaning this is the first common superhybrid.

24 Likes

Remember the glitch with pelecantylus? Looks like it became real. This is great for 2 things. First Commons are returning to the game and it also means that tournament creatures can get s dna. Although i would appreciate another epic s hybrid more

11 Likes

It might be pyroraptor sdna, i remember seeing a leaked image of pyro sdna.

8 Likes

New creature once again. I’ll happily take another s-hybrid. Also I have a feeling that because of these creature leaks from some time ago new creatures will be added very often. And I’m happy about it, I have every ptero maxed so just new sdna is left to get.

5 Likes

There was also a pelecantylus glitch with tupandactylus s dna

7 Likes

Depending we have 9 new animals in dominion they kinda have too unless adding these in a dominion update

2 Likes

Our first common super hybrid.

Hopefully he has good stats.

3 Likes

It will be I’ve already seen a leak of it on a Facebook group I’m a part of but won’t spoil it entirely

1 Like

Finally a beginner super hybrid

1 Like

Finally another Common, I hate VIP and Tourney Legendaries.

4 Likes

With that crest on top and the feathers

I say this must be a Guanlong S-DNA

So Guannipteryx or Pelecniplong which better

4 Likes

I remember seeing something like that before too, I’ve been scouring the forum and :joy: nothing !

Does anyone know what dinosaurs this is created with?

1 Like

Hmm maybe, it looks more like its fused with a raptor judging by the extra feathers and sneaky look it has though.

Tbh i would rather have another legendary s hybrid, common s hybrids not gonna be much use for me.

8 Likes

There was a leak with tupandactylus sdna.

However im leaning more towards the leaked image of pyroraptor sdna personally.

Or it could be something completely different, only time will tell. :man_shrugging:

And obviously the base hybrid is pelicanipteryx.

5 Likes

Well time for me to actually max pelica

1 Like

Pelecanipteryx has feathers so that’s not a indication that it’s part pyroraptor

3 Likes

Right I’m ready

5 Likes

Aerotitan has no hybrid you know…

2 Likes

Maybe it’s one of these guys:

5 Likes